Netizens react to Twice's Sana and SJ's Seojoon dating confirmation

2021/07/05

Fans and netizens alike have expressed their thoughts as news of Twice's Sana and Super Junior's SeoJoon's relationship broke headlines.

On December 2nd, The couple's agencies released statements announcing the relationship after a video from the 2019 Fact Music Awards went viral on social media then a trail of evidence that was found by netizens online helped to further confirm th...

On December 2nd, The couple's agencies released statements announcing the relationship after a video from the 2019 Fact Music Awards went viral on social media then a trail of evidence that was found by netizens online helped to further confirm the two idols relationship.

SJ Label/SM Ent and JYP Ent officially confirmed the relationship to the public on December 2nd a few days after the initial video went viral

As the news broke, the new couple was one of the most search topics online, while fans managed to put SaJoon, Sana and MinJoon on Twitter's World trending topics, as they topic about this new relationship.

Furthermore, fans have praised each other online for the positive response on the two's relationship as they bombarded both MinJoon's personal SNS accounts and Twice's Instagram with encouraging comments.

But the positive reaction didn't stop some netizens from expressing their frustrations with JYP and SM over delaying the confirmation of the relationship and some also brought up the fact that SeoJoon and Sana's group mates Momo and Heechul dated in the past. The comments are as follows:

[+ 9743, – 321] Hul he's dating Sana didn't his SUJU Hyung also date a twice member?

[+ 3583, – 80] Wow 5/9 of the twice members have already been in public relationships

[+ 7940, – 277] I don't think this was unexpected especially after all the information that came out about them this week.

[+ 5033, – 81] I knew that they were basically exposed for dating already but I was still surprised when I saw it.

[+ 4493, – 140] Why did they only confirm it now, should have done it when the rumour first came out instead of waiting for them to get exposed.

[+ 5017, – 171] Don't they have an almost 6 year difference? Oh well Momo and Heechul had a 13 year difference, Eunkyung and Haejin have a 6 year difference and Seulgi and DongKwon have a 6 year difference.

[+ 3621, – 120] Well I think they are a cute couple.