Chapter 5

(Priscilla POV)

Priscilla jumped awake. She did not have a pleasant dream whatsoever. She shivered thinking about it. There was cold sweat dripping down her forehead, and her heart was racing.

What time is it?

She turned to look for the clock, just to find Brooks and Michael awake.

"Mornin sleepy head." Brooks smiled and dipped his head down in awknowledgement. He was sitting on the couch with Michael.

Priscilla locked eyes with Michael and turned away quickly. God he was hot.

"We need to go to Deadshot and googly eyes now. We were waiting for you so let's go." Michael said. Holy shit his morning voice was sexy.

Priscilla nodded and slipped on her shoes, walking out the door with the other two. They walked across the hall and knocked on the door.

"Ugh I'll get it." They heard a voice complain.

"Check the peek hole first dumbass!" Yup, that one was Damien.

The door flung open and they were met with messy haired Abigail. She looked as if she didn't get any good sleep. Dark eye bags were under her eyes, puffy face, pale, and her hair was sticking out in all directions.

"Bad dream?" Priscilla asked. Abigail nodded and rubbed her eyes, stepping out of the way of the door so the other three could enter.

"So Michael and I were thinkin we split up and search this place. It's only two floors and not the biggest hotel so we should get it done quickly. Look for any survivers and if there's zombies than we kill them." Brooks stated as soon as he sat down on their bed.

"sounds like a good idea to me" Damien said, looking at Abigail and Priscilla.

Abigail nodded before speaking. "If he says yes, then so do I." She smiled, looking into his eyes happily.

"I'll go with Michael then." Priscilla sighed. She was missing being with Abbie but she did like Michael.

She watched as Michael took his gun out of the straps on his thighs that he stole from the store, and made sure he had bullets.

"Alright, you two get your stuff, Michael and Priscilla will go up here on this floor, and there's three of us so we'll do downstairs." Brooks gestured to Abigail and Damien.

"So it's a plan then. Priscilla let's go." Michael stood up off the bed and walked to the door, pulling out his knife, just to be safe.

They stepped outside and started quietly walking down the long hallway. After a little bit they heard a door, both jumping and turning around, Michael holding his gun out.

"Woah y'all chil it's just us! We're goin downstairs now!" Brooks called with his hands up.

"Kinda disappointed, I want to use my gun" Michael pouted as they kept walking. They weren't gonna check any rooms unless the door was propped open.

"Don't let your hopes go yet, the entire city is surrounded with zombies, and Damien might try to kill us." Priscilla said blankly.

They turned the corner and stopped dead in their tracks.

"...that's not creepy at all..." Priscilla heard Michael mutter.

The lights were dim and flickering, bloody hand prints had been on the walls and floor, a trail of blood stained the carpet.

"Hopefully if that's from zombies, somebody else took care of them.." Priscilla whispered, hope mixed with fear sounded in her voice.

It's so gross...my poor clothes are gonna smell so bad. It stinks here too.