Skase revealed their secret to Everest and Marshall: Part 5!

As Chase was walking down to the front of the Lookout from his pup house. He was wondering where Skye could be. As Skye was walking down to the front of the Lookout from Everest's pup house. She was wondering where Chase could be. While they were wondering where the other one could be, they accidently bump into each other and got hurt a little. And Skye just noticed that it was just Chase and accidently bumped into him.

Skye: Ouch!

Chase: Ouch!

Skye and Chase took a minute or 2 to see who did they bump into and saw that they bumped into their crushes!!! Both of them feeling embarrassed in their minds and both felt sad that they can't each other that I have a crush on you.

Skye's Thought: I wish I had the courage to him that I have a crush on you and that I love him.

Chase's Thought: I wish I had the courage to tell her that I have a crush on you and that I love her.

Skye: Oh, H-Hey Ch-Chase.

Chase: Oh, H-Hey Sk-Skye.

Skye's Thought: Why can't I talk to him properly!! I can do this!!

Chase's Thought: Why can't I talk to her properly!! I can do this!!

Skye: Hey Chase.

Chase: Hey Skye.

Skye: I am so sorry, Chase. I didn't see you there.

Chase: It's ok Skye. I am also super sorry, Skye. I didn't see you there.

Skye: It's ok Chase. Anyways, I need to talk to you.

Chase: Ok, same. I need to talk to you.

Skye: Ok, you first.

Chase: No, no. You first.

Skye: No, you first.

Chase: No, you first.

Skye: No, you first.

Chase: No, you first.

Skye: No, you first.

Chase: No, you first

Skye: ok, how about we say it at the same time?? Sounds good?

Chase: Yup, deal.

Skye: On my count. 3

Chase: 2

Skye and Chase: 1

Chase and Skye: How did the reveal go for Everest (Chase says) and Marshall (Skye says).

Skye and Chase: I didn't understand you.

Chase: What did you say?

Skye: I guess saying at the same time doesn't work because we can't hear each other, but only what we are saying.

Chase: Yup, I guess your right.

Skye: No, you first.

Chase: No, you first.

Skye: No, you first.

Chase: No, you first

Skye: I give up!

Chase: Same here. Let's not make this an argument.

Skye: Yeah, I don't want us to fight again like before.

Chase: Same

Skye: *Sighs*

Chase *Sighs*: I guess, I'll tell you first.

Skye *Sighs* : I guess so.

Chase: Ok. How did the talk with Everest??

Skye: At first it was tough, but it was a piece of cake and she was super excited that we were sisters. How did the talk with Marshall??