Chase and Skye Revealed Their Secret to Everest and Marshall Part: 4

One Additional character is Katie!

It was 11:10 Am at the time. Ryder got disconnected from the tv and signaled Chase and Skye to come by his side. Skye and Chase when on either side of Ryder while Marshall and Everest went up the Lookout elevator. After 2 minutes Everest and Marshall came to the top of the Lookout and saw Chase, Skye and Ryder!

Skye, Chase and Ryder: Hi Marshall and Everest!

Everest and Marshall: Hi Chase, Skye and Ryder!

Ryder: So, I talked to Skye and Chase and they said that they need to talk to you. Right Chase and Skye??

Skye and Chase: Yup!

Ryder: You can take it from here right Chase and Skye??

Skye: Yes Sir, Ryder.

Chase: Yes Sir, Ryder.

Ryder: Good luck!

Chase: Thanks Ryder!

Skye: Thanks Ryder!

Ryder: No problem pups!

Ryder went to the bottom of the Lookout.

Everest: So, what do you need to talk to us for?

Chase: You'll see!!

Skye: I need to talk to you Everest at your pup house.

Chase: Also, I need to talk to you Marshall at my pup house.

Everest: Ok.

Marshall: Ok.

Chase winked at Skye when Marshall and Everest weren't looking. Skye saw that wink from Chase and winked back to him when Marshall and Everest weren't looking.

Chase and Skye's Thought: Our plan is working very well!!

Scene changes to the other pups and Ryder.

Ryder arrived at the bottom of the Lookout and saw the other pups playing Ultimate Frisbee.

Ryder: Hi pups!

Pups (Skye, Chase, Everest and Marshall): Hi Ryder.

Tracker: Where's Chase, Skye, Everest and Marshall??

Ryder: They are talking in private in the Lookout. Anyways let's go to the pup park. What you say pups??

Pups (Skye, Chase, Everest and Marshall): Yay!!

So, they all head to the pup park with Ryder. And arrived there in 5 minutes.

Scene changes to the Skye, Chase, Everest and Marshall.

Skye: Ok let's go to your pup house now Everest.

Chase: Let's go to my pup house now Marshall.

Marshall: Ok.

Everest: Ok.

Skye, Chase, Everest and Marshall head out of the Lookout sliding doors. Chase made eye contact with Skye to say good luck telling Everest. Skye also made eye contact with Chase to say that good luck telling Marshall.

Skye and Everest start to head to Everest's pup house while Chase and Marshall head to Chase's pup house.

Scene changes to the pups and Ryder.

Ryder: You can stay here how long you to.

Pups: Yay!

Ryder: At 12:30 pm we will go to Mr. Porter's restaurant to eat lunch.