Chapter 1: The Clean Up and Introduction of the New Pups

Chase notice that Skye is coming out of her pup house and smile at Skye.

Chase: Hi Skye

Skye notice Chase looking at her and smile back with embarrassment.

Skye: Hi Chase

Chase's thought: Why is she smiling with embarrassment? Does she like me?

Chase notice that Skye is smiling with embarrassment and Chase started to blush a little.

Skye's thought: Why is he blushing? Does he like me?

They started walking together to the front of the Lookout to see if Ryder was there and talking about the storm.

Chase: What a storm last night!!

Skye: I know and what a mess!!

Chase: I know!!

Skye: We need to call the other pups to come and help us.

Chase: Ok Skye

When they were near the front of the Lookout, they saw Ryder coming out of the Lookout's sliding doors.

Chase and Skye: Hi Ryder

Ryder: Hi pups

Skye and Chase said in unison: Ryder we need to clean up the Lookout.

Ryder: Yes, I know, we need the other pups to help us.

Chase: Ya, I know Skye told me earlier when we met outside our pup houses. Right Skye?

Skye: Yes, Chase is right I did tell him that earlier.

Chase and Skye were staring at each other when Skye answered Chase's question and started blushing a little and embarrassed. Ryder notices that Chase and Skye are staring at each other blushing and both looked embarrassed.

Ryder thought: I knew those two would be in love since they were blushing and embarrassed when they look at each other in front of me.

It was late afternoon. A few moments later Rocky woke up and saw that Chase, Skye and Ryder were talking in front of the Lookout.

Rocky: Hi Chase, Skye and Ryder

Chase, Skye and Ryder: Hi Rocky

Ryder: Rocky, could you do me a favour?

Rocky: Yes Ryder, what is it?

Ryder: Could you start the clean-up now? As your our recycling pup after all.

Rocky: Yes, I can start now. Green Means Go!!

Rocky started cleaning around the Lookout while Chase and Skye started laughing when Rocky said his catch a phrase.

Ryder: Chase can you call the other pups to wake up and tell them to help finish the clean up?

Chase: Yes Sir, Ryder Sir

Chase went inside his pup house to put his police uniform so he can call the other pups to wake up.

Ryder: Thanks Chase and Skye?

Skye: Yes Ryder?

Ryder: Do you want to help Chase wake up the other pups?

Skye: YES, please Ryder!!!!

Ryder: Ok, but you might want to ask Chase too.

Skye: Ok Ryder.

Skye started walking over to Chase's pup house to ask if Chase needed any help calling the other pups to wake up.