Chase and Skye Revealed Their Secret to Marshall and Everest Part: 2

Marshall: Hi Chase!

Everest: Hi Skye!

Skye and Chase: Hi Everest and Marshall!

Skye: What bring you over to me and Chase at this party?

Marshall: Well, as you can see that we know that you guys were missing for a while when we were playing frisbee at the Lookout.

Chase and Skye's thought: Uh-oh. I don't like where this is going!

Everest: So, we came to talk to you guys about why you guys were missing for so long.

Chase and Skye start to look to each other nervously about whether or not they should tell them. Skye whispered something into Chase's ear.

Skye (whispered into Chase's ear): Tell them about our duty with Mayor Goodway!

Chase (whispered into Skye's ear): Ok!

Chase: Ryder assigned Skye and I to help Mayor Goodway to clean up the beach in the afternoon.

Everest and Marshall: Oh ok. But you guys were gone for a bit longer than that!

Skye and Chase start to look to each other nervously about whether or not they should tell them. Chase whispered something into Skye's ear.

Chase (whispered into Skye's ear): Tell them about that we need to talk something private.

Skye (Whispered into Chase's ear): Ok.

Skye: Chase and I had to talk about something private!

Marshall: Ok, but why did you need to go somewhere else to talk to someone in private.

Everest: Ya, why did you need to go somewhere else to talk to Chase about something private?

Chase and Skye looked at each other nervously, knowing that they are becoming caught by their best friends. But at that time Ryder spotted Skye, Chase, Marshall and Everest and came to them.

Ryder: Hey Pups. What's up??

Everest: Marshall and I were asking Skye and Chase about something important about why they were gone for so long!

Ryder: You know. This is a party for you pups. Instead of asking Chase and Skye questions about why they were gone for so long you should have fun!!

Marshall: Sorry Ryder!

Everest: Yes Ryder!

So, after Ryder scolded Everest and Marshall. Marshall and Everest went back to the party to have fun and forget about what just happened!

Chase: Thanks for saving us from Marshall and Everest!

Skye: We needed it; we almost revealed our secret to them.

Chase: Yup. I wanted it to be a surprise for the both of them!

Skye: Me too Chase.

Ryder: No problem pups. Now go have fun because we have 1 hour and 30 minutes left in this party!

Skye and Chase: Yes, Ryder Sir!

So, they ran off together to have some fun together until they have to go home!

Chase: Hey Skye!

Skye: Yes Chase?

Chase: I am glad that Ryder saved our tail about revealing our secret!

Skye: Me too Chase. I was glad that Ryder saved our tail too!

Scene changes to Ryder and Mayor Goodway.