Chapter 7

A/n: I know it's been a while since I posted but I hate this book and how I wrote it but since a lot of people seem to like it I'll finish it. So here's the last chapter.

Dipper's P.O.V

" Dipper what... happened to you?" The sentence made me laugh. Is it not obvious or do they just need me to say it so they can know for sure. " It's what it looks like I'm a demon or could you not tell." I laugh as they all take a step back from me after I said that.

I hate the fact I'm using my demon form. I just feel like it's not really me but Bill insisted that I do just to freak them out. Well I guess it really did work. Mabel looked horrified. It's pretty funny.

Everyone looks stunned until I see a familiar redhead walk in front of the group. " Dipper what kind of mind control does Cipher have you under?" I roll my eyes at her reaction. Really mind control that's the best explanation you've got?

" It's not mind control, it's quite simple. Actually Bill showed me the truth. While I was suffering all that time with you guys he showed me your thoughts and what you all actually thought about me. " I look down at the ground to keep from crying. " Ya know it really hurt me to see how much you all hated me, all the lies you told me and the times you hurt me telling me it was an accident."

I see her try and speak up but I don't let her. " So after I made a horrible deal to help a horrible person." I look at Mable as I say this. " Bill offered me a deal one I couldn't refuse so just remember this is the consequences of your actions." As I finish my sentence right on cue two arms wrap around me and pull me into his chest.

" I'll take it from here, love." Bill says and pecks me on the lips. We both chuckle at the horrified gasps that came from everyone in the group and one angry yell. " I should have killed you instead of tricking you into that deal!" I hear Mabel's annoyingly high pitched voice squeal.

She then pulled out a gun and fired it at my head. She's smiling and I can tell that she thinks she's won pathetically so I might add. I use a counter spell and the bullet fires back at her but unlike me she doesn't have magic so as you can guess the bullet goes into her skull and blood splatters on the floor in front of her.

There's a bunch of horrified screams now me and Bill then burst out laughing. Their reactions are so much funnier than I imagined plus I got rid of that bitch finally. We laugh together for a little longer before I finally command a few henchmaniacs to take the rest of the group to the dungeon. I'll kill them later but right now me and Bill are going to party!

" Let's go have a party everyone!" I yell out excitedly and change back into my human form. Bill then teleports in a bunch of buffet tables and a full liquor bar. I'm about to go get some food when I'm suddenly pulled up on the throne by Bill.

" I don't care if this isn't how weddings work but I can't wait any longer." He whispers to me then continues "Everyone I now officially present your new queen of chaos Mason (Dipper) Cipher!"

I smile as he kisses me and everyone starts clapping for us. " I love you Pine Tree!" I smile at him. "I love you too, you Dorito!"

That conclude this book. I hope it's a decant ending and you enjoyed reading it!