Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date

Comenzar desde el principio

I feel my eyes flash silver as Juniper feels pleasured and rises closer to the surface.

"I want to mate you. Make you mine forever." Leon's husky voice whispers in my ear as I go to move down his body as his hands move up to my chest. My body turns rigid as I remember the next verse of the prophecy. Probably not the best time but... well I think it's about this moment. I read that prophecy first word to last for all three til I had memorised every word of each prophecy.

The final prophecy goes:
A decision to mate,
Make you mine forever.
The pain of her fate
The trickery is clever.
The 17th birthday the day of joy.
The truth is unravelled and all is foretold.
Twins plus one to win or destroy
True souls already been sold
Pendants provide a telltale sign,
For who's to come to surprise the King.
An offer that can't be declined,
Cadre of 10 to bring the thing.
War to win and battle to kill,
To wage a war to a large degree,
The fight will be over but not until,
It all ends with one, two or three.
No... it can't mean... I scramble up off Leon. Reaching for my neck I only find one chain, only the snowflake.

'It's a trick Juniper!' I scream mentally but get no response. 'Juniper?'

I feel her presence but it appears almost groggy, fuzzy almost.

'Wolfsbane... food wolfsbane... effects wolves not humans...' Junipers conscious is on a thin line, I can feel her drifting in and out of awareness.

'What's the cure? Stay with me Juniper.' I growl at my wolf, I can't lose her.

'Water... freeze... ice please... Whisp...' her voices fades in my mind. Sh*t.

'Whisp! Whisp please I need you baby.' I feel her presence enter my mind.

'Ria... hi.' Her voice is delicate and smooth like water but mysterious like darkness.

'I need ice quick, I've ingested wolfsbane. I'm in the forest follow path 3.' I instruct the tiny dragon and I feel her coming closer.

"Ria what's wrong baby?" Leon's worried face floats into view. I need to play along for now or he may figure out what's happening.

"Nothing..." I slowly grab the edges of my shirt and pull it over my head slowly and seductively. I'm trying to bide my time until Whisp arrives with ice.

"Your turn." I smile at Leon who grins and pulls off his shirt too. Next I take one shoe off, he copies. The next shoe followed by my socks and skirt. The game of seduction keeps going and now I'm standing in just my underwear opposite Leon who's also in just his boxers.

'Here.' I hear Whisp huff in my mind.

'Do you have the ice?'

'Yes. River.' She responds, just to my left I spot the river with a few small chunks of ice floating near the edge.

'Thank you, get out of sight now.'

"Care to skinny dip?" I raise a suggestive eyebrow and strut towards the river. In the process I pull my hair tie out leaving my pure white hair to flow down to my shoulders with its natural wave. I can feel my body slowly turning sluggish as I move towards the water, my alarm bells are ringing but I continue on, I can't show him that I know just yet.