Ch 15 | I Love You

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

3 Months Later.

| ᴊɪᴀ |

My nails dig deeper on his clothed back as he keeps on thrusting deeper and deeper.. A moan escaped my mouth as he hit my gspot.. I covered my mouth to control my moan.. He suddenly slowed down.. And a smirk formed on his face.. "You.. You promised me not to tease me you bastard.." I said breathing heavily..  "And you too promised me not to control your moans" he said breathing heavily too.. "Are you fucking serious Jungkook... We're in university's Male washroom.." I whispered.. "I promised it only for home" I said.. and it was all written on my face that how much I want him..

"Oh! Really? Does it matter.. We're in relationship here you know.. and that also not as stepbrother and stepsister.. But boyfriend and girlfriend" he said.. Still thrusting too slow.. "Please.. don't do this when I'm at my high" I said.. he caressed my cheeks and pulled me closer into a deep passionate kiss.. And his thrusts got hard again making me break the kiss and moan his name..  "I love you Jungkook.. I love you fucking so much" I said trying to control my moans.. "Just.. sexually right?" he said.. My eyes got open and lock with him.. Before I say anything.. he again hit my gspot making me close my eyes and cover my mouth again..

__________________________________

We both were in classroom.. he was beside me.. fully focused on studying.. I understand.. cause his exams are after a month.. After the class ended and professor left I put my head on his shoulder and intertwined our hand.. It's normal for us now.. Acting as a couple in college.. But this time it wasn't an act.. I wanted his attention so badly..

"Tsk Tsk Tsk.." I opened my eyes hearing that.. I saw Joy with annoying expression.. "Being lovey dovey again..." she sighed heavily.. "I'm tired of seeing couples around" she said and stood up from her seat.. "Couples should be banned in colleges.. what about the people who are single.. huh? why jealousing them?" she said..

I chuckled at her silly words.. "Simple.. Get yourself a boyfriend" I said.. she raised her one brows in annoyance.. "Let them be Joy" said Taehyung oppa getting up too.. "Do I have an option?" she said.. and they both walked out.. I sense something fishy here.. But I ignored it.. I closes my eyes leaning on him more.. he kissed my knuckles.. "What happened Jia?" I shook my head.. "Nothing.." I said.. But really.. How can you just say that? I only love you sexually? I fighted with my own thoughts.. I was being sincere.. But maybe timing was wrong! I sighed.. You're so dumb Jia.. We stayed like that for few minutes..