Things worked faster than he imagined. Taeyong was surprised.

Jaehyun stood at the threshold, his breathing uneven while his eyes were still pitch black, his dark veins on his neck and jaws still stood out just like the fangs.

He stood up from his sitting position, letting the water and the flower petals slide down his naked body. He was confident of his body. He is sexy and he knows that. He took slow and firm steps out of the bathtub and towards the newcomer. His fully naked body-show was a gift for the guest. And looking at the demon's expression, he guessed he was liking it.

"Guess who just lost his bet?" Taeyong mocked as he stood infront of Jaehyun. He expected Jaehyun to be angry or annoyed about losing the bet, but the smirking face was unexpected.

Jaehyun snaked his arm around Taeyong's waist and pulled him closer. "Not me." Jaehyun said and hurriedly planted his lips on the human's. Taeyong didn't get time to even process or react to what Jaehyun said.

His brain suddenly stopped thinking anything else as all he could think of was those hungry lips on him. He felt a tap on his thighs and taking it as a clue he jumped, snaking him legs around Jaehyun's waist. Jaehyun deepened the kiss while his hands found their way to the human's buttcheeks. As he neared the bath tub the door behind him closed on its own.

Taeyong was craving for those lips again and now he was devouring them, quenching his thirst in the process. Answering every sucking and biting with equal passion, while his hands made its way to undo Jaehyun's shirt.

It was just a matter of seconds and Jaehyun's upper body was on full display for Taeyong to gnaw on. And thats exactly what Taeyong did. He attacked Jaehyun's neck with his wet kisses, sucking and marking the pale skin as much as he can. While kissing Jaehyun's shoulder, his eyes fell on the big tattoo on Jaehyun's shoulder blade, but what was odd was the blue glow it was emitting. Taeyong's brows furrowed in confusion and he stopped what he was doing as he was distracted.

He was about to point it out to Jaehyun but all that came out of his mouth was a lewd moan as he felt Jaehyun's kisses on his neck. His sweet spot precisely.

He has to bite his lip hard to prevent from moaning out loud as he felt those kisses trailing down to his chest. His toes curled and eyes closed in anticipation as he knew what it felt like when Jaehyun toyed with his two sensitive brown circles. But it never happened. Instead Jaehyun put him into the bathtub. Taeyong opened his eyes and shut them back when he felt kisses showered on the crook of his neck from behind.

He was sitting on his calves. His back facing Jaehyun while latter's legs where spread out either side of Taeyong.

(Taeyong was sitting in between Jaehyun's legs)

One hand firmly keeping Taeyong pressed to his body, Jaehyun used his other hand to caress Taeyong's side, then sliding down to his v line and down to his semi hard member. Taeyong breath hitched at the uncalled move and he threw his head back, that ended up resting on Jaehyun's shoulder. His toes (that were under Jaehyun's crotch) curled and brushed against Jaehyun's hard member. Jaehyun grunts at the tingling sensation.

"Jaehyun!" He moaned out loud and arched his back when Jaehyun palmed his semi hard member and also going further down to give attention to his balls as well. While the immortal's mouth was doing wonders on his neck, his hand was attending his crotch, doing all kinds of sinful things that was making Taeyong see stars on the bathroom ceiling. Whatever Jaehyun was doing, he was doing it just right. It only made Taeyong needier and greedier.

Jaehyun held the mortal's member giving him a stoke and encircled his thumb on the tip of Taeyong's member. It just doubled the utter pleasure the human was having.