I was astounded to stand out enough to be noticed on the grounds that I heard Sota's voice in my right ear, his breath going through my skin sending me chills, I viewed at him and raised my eyebrow as I held in my right hand the dull sponge that there is foaming fluid while on the left is the espresso creator pot.

"What." I didn't hear him call me, I just viewed at him with my two round eyes as he sighed before he tenderly shoved me to the side and took the espresso producer pot in my grasp alongside the dim wipe with froth. My temple wrinkled in light of the fact that I didn't have a clue why he took my valuable wash, prior to beginning to wash he went to me nearly failing to remember what to say.

"What I said was that I would do the washing, you go stay at the counter and it was too early for you to sweat."

He says making himself caught up with washing while he's turning his biceps side of his right arm, he's truly like this, very respectable men to me from the start, we don't actually like one another, we treat each other like siblings since he is just a only child while I have no guardians, "okay, thanks."

With that, I quickly strolled towards the counter, right when I went there, my two blushed ears heard the chime since somebody was entering the bistro. I quickly put on a grin, showing my radiate brilliantly like a precious stone teeth while my fingers were prepared to type on the console before the PC.

"Good Morning, Sir. How are you?" My not that noisy welcome to a one man with room wearing a plain white shirt curiously large as his hair was separated in the center, he grinned at me back making his two eyes vanish. He rashed his right fingers into his hair to pull his hair back making my heart makes an unusual pulse, he licks his dry full pinkish lip before he talks.

100/100

"I'm good. I would like to order a café au lait, please."

His sweet masculine voice said as his eyes meandered around the menu above, later he said his request his two eyes landed again on my not the genuine shading eyes making me become flushed so I quickly went to the PC screen making an honest effort that he doesn't see my cheek. Toward the edge of my eye I feel his not removing his eyes from me making me awkward on the grounds that I'm not used to somebody checking out me, since imagine a scenario in which he sees something in me that isn't quite disagreeable.

"That w-would be $3.30, Sir." My words making me falter, If I can slap myself, I truly will since. I don't have a clue why I appear to be so apprehensive. I gaze toward him making him simply gaze at my two round dull colored contact lenses, my anxiety begins to assault since I don't have the foggiest idea what to do, I surge my right fingers to the round neck of my shirt like I ordinarily do when I was anxious, making an honest effort to quiet down as I clutched the round neck shirt as though somebody planned to choke me.

"Oh, another café au lait? People really like your coffee!" I started thinking clearly again when I heard Sota enter, I quickly turned away from the man causing him to return to his own senses and promptly took a wallet from his pocket. Sota moved toward me wearing his brilliant grin however it likewise blurred when he saw the response all over my face, I just smiled a little before I went promptly inside the espresso creator before I inclined toward the virus filthy white shading the divider to inhale profoundly while my eyes shut close.

"Yah, are you okay? It's like you saw a murderer in front of you, what happened?" I heard Sota's concerned voice, I turn my head to him and I just shook my head twice before I went to the espresso producer to do the café au lait to the man had a motivation behind why my nervousness attacked once more.

"Just an anxiety attack." I said as I took a 20 ounce cup where I would put the café au lait I planned to make, I began fermenting espresso prior to making 10 ounces of foam milk half steamed 2% as I felt Sota incline toward filthy white virus divider as his arms crossed.

"Here, café au lait is done." I said holding the hot café au lait while going to Sota, I saw Sota not taking the hot café au lait from me so I saw him making my two temples ascend why. He shows a formula as long as his hand and I was shocked to have requests of espressos makes, I breath out discovering the reason why.

"I would like to help you gave the café au lait to the man who ordered to you, but the next customer was in a hurry and his order was the coffee I was making."

He said making me quielty breath out, I just simply smile at him since it's not his shortcoming assuming that he can't help me so I just nodded before I went inside the counter to get a little plate with tissue. Before I emerged from the counter pondering around my eyes to observe where the one who requested it was situated, my eyes arrived on him where he was sitting close to the window.

I inhaled out before I brought the little dull plate, I began to walk nearer to him I'm exceptionally grateful to God since he was caught up with composing on his costly phone, only goodluck in the discussion that will be framed as I will provide him his request.

"Excuse me, here's your hot café au lait, Sir." My feeble words yet enough so that him might be able to hear, without checking out him I put before him his request, I promptly left yet I saw I was holding the tissue so I quickly get back shutting my eyes on 2 seconds in disgrace before I put close to his bistro au lait the tissue yet before I left again I heard him chuckle.

"Cute."