"Are you guys ready to go to Dave and Busters?" Will asks the kids as he rubs his baby bump.

"YES!" Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to Will with excitement.

"YA YA YA!" Luca says as he runs over to Will and Will picks him up.

"Yup! I'm ready!" Benji says with a big smile.

"Okay! Let's load up and go!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all leave the house and head to Dave and Busters!

*****
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all at Dave and Busters for Benji's tenth birthday party!

Will and RJ are setting up the small birthday party room with decorations while Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all sit at a smaller table together.

"I think all of your friends are coming to your birthday party today, Bubba!" RJ says to Benji as he finishes setting up one of the party tables!

"That's awesome, Papi! I am really happy about that actually." Benji says with a smile at RJ.

"You have really great friends, Benji! Today is going to be a lot of fun!" Will says to Benji and Benji nods.

"Oh for sure, Daddy!" Benji says with a smile at Will.

Will and RJ then begin to decorate the next party table as Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca!

"Daddy! Papi! Can we play the arcade games yet?" Coralei asks Will and RJ.

"Yeah yeah! Can we play the games now?" Averie also asks Will and RJ.

"Not yet! Let's wait for some of Benji's friends to come, okay?" Will says to Coralei and Averie.

"Okay!" Coralei and Averie both say in unison to Will happily.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all continue to hang out while Will and RJ finish decorating the birthday party room!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily and patiently wait for all of Benji's best friends to arrive to Dave and Busters!