10

After 20 minutes the car came to a stop. I looked out of the window and saw a huge building.

"Why are we here?

The Stranger didn't say anyhing in return and just drove to the parkinglot to park his car.

He got out of the car and then opened the door for Taehyung signing he should get out otherwise he would have a problem.

"Can I atleast know your name? The stranger halted his steps and looked back. "Jungkook

For some reason hearing that name shot sparks trough my body. I could feel my necklaces burning even more against my skin. "Fuck it burns!

You could see in Jungkook's eyes he slightly felt concerned but decided not to show it.

"Then just take the damn necklace off. The brunette shook his head signing he wouldn't do that.

"Ugh let's just get inside.
To Jungkook's suprise the other was weirdly calm and didn't complain he just followed him inside the building without saying anything.

They walked into the elevator that would bring them to the 7th floor. It was dead silent inside and Taehyung felt more bored by the second.

"So you brought me to your apartment I suppose?

The man named Jungkook looked up. He nodded and then looked back at the ground not saying any other word.

Taehyung sighed waiting for the elevator to open his doors. It felt suffocating standing there with Jungkook so close.

Once the door opened jungkook got out and walked up to one of the doors in the big hall. It all seemed pretty expensive and Taehyung was sure jungkook had alot amount of money.

Once they were inside of the apartment Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. The living room was very big with also a big TV hanging on the wall. The kitchen seemed very expensive and to top it all off. The room had a very big window. Coming from the kitchen to the livingroom. You could see all the lights from the city.

The brunette was sure that every sunrise and sunset was amazing to see from here. Even now the lights in the dark were beautiful they looked like pretty stars.

"Okay so the reason I brought you here" The ravenette started. Taehyung Immediately turned his attention back to jungkook. No longer looking at the city lights.

"We both dream of eachother isn't that weird. Like- I can't sleep without seeing you! Jungkook said in a frustrating tone. "And when you ran in to me at the party I was shocked to see you are well- a real person you know.

The brunette giggeld at that. For some reason he found it all pretty funny. His evening is going to weird. Meeting the man of his dreams and rightnow he is standing infront of him in his apartment aswell.

"It's not funny you know! The ravenette gave the other a glare and sat down on the couch feeling defeated. Taehyung sat down aswell deciding on what he should say.

"Jungkook I also don't have an explanation for this. "But don't you think it was a little extreme to literally take me with you to here?

The ravenette felt emmberasment coming up. He also didn't know why he did that. "I just panicked okay! As I said earlier I bring you back tomorrow Don't worry. He spoke fast to defend himself.

After that It was silent for a while.
"Sooooo what now? Taehyung uttered while looking at the raiven haired man sitting next to him.

"Let's just talk about the dreams and all this nonsense.

While those words left the others lips Taehyung felt a pang in his hearth. Maybe because the other used the word nonsense. For him it didn't feel like nothing. And he was sure it all had to meen something right?

But maybe jungkook thought different about everything. And to be honest he didn't know what to think of that.

"Sure I'll start! Taehyung volunteered. "Well I think the dreams for me started a few weeks ago and first I only saw a part of your face. But after some time I saw all of you and you even talked a few times to me.

Without noticing the raven haired scooted closer to Taehyung. He was to up in his story feeling pretty overwhelmed by hearing it.

"Besides that I get very thierd after the dreams. Like I didn't sleep at all. "Sometimes they even woke me up and oh yhea almost forgot.

The brunette took his necklace from under his shirt to show jungkook. "My necklaces glows when I dream of you and I suppose when I see you.

Jungkook tried to process everything that he just heard. Not that it was much different from his own experience but still. It's a little scary.

"What about you? Jungkook zoned back to where ever he was with his head. "Oh well pretty much the same the dreams for me started the day i turned 21. "That was also a few weeks ago..... he mumbled.

"Do you think they started on the same day? Taehyung asked feeling like they maybe discovered something. Well it atleast felt like a start of something.

"I don't know could be? "But that still wouldn't explain the dreams though.

They both sighed big time both boys didn't know what to feel or say.

"Hey now we both met eachother in real life. The brunette said almost a little to enthusiastic.

"Yhea where are you going with this?

Well- Taehyung started. "Would it hurt to get to know eachother a little bit? The brunette stook his arm out. Holding his hand near Jungkook "Hi my name is Kim Taehyung nice to meet you he said with a smile.

The ravenette just looked at the others hand. Well I suppose it won't he thought while returning the handshake.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung my name is Jeon Jungkook.

And with that a complicated relationship had started between the two man. Still oblivious to everything that was going to happen in the future.

I want to wish everyone that celebrates Christmas a marry Christmas have a nice time! Let's hope better days are coming for everyone❤

Thankyou for reading😚