4

"Okay this is what we are gonna do! The silver haired said while cleaning their plates.

"You just go to sleep okay and I will stay awake and look if something happens to you while your dreaming about "him"

I looked up at my friend. "Isn't it kinda creepy you watching me sleep. Jimin understood where Taehyung was coming from. "It maybe is but just look at it as a science project or something.

"I am not a lab rat jimin. The brunette stood up and walked to his room. While his friend was following him

"True true but the witch said we need to look close at all the details! "Maybe we are missing something who knows.

"Okay fine let me change into my pj's and I am ready to go to bed. I removed my shirt and put it onto a chair that was placed in my room.

"You always sleep with your jewelry on? Jimin asked while looking at the red shaped hearth necklace his friend was wearing.

"Yes don't you? Jimin shook his head. "I am always sacred it is gonna break or something he explained.

Taehyung grabbed the hearth from under his pj's. "My mom gave me this before she died it is very special to me.

Doesn't Jin have a similar one? I saw him wearing something like that once?

Taehyung nodded while getting into bed. "Yes he has a blue one but in another shape then mine.

"Okay are you laying comfortable? The brunette nodded and closed his eyes while jimin turned the lights off and sat down on the chair.

Normally for Taehyung it was very easy to fall asleep because of his thierdnes but he just could feel the stare jimin was giving him. Almost liked it burned his skin.

"Jimin this is not gonna work. "Nonsense maybe it just takes a little more time.

I rolled my eyes. "If you leave the room and come back in 10 minutes I am sure I am asleep so please just go.

The silver haired decided to say nothing and left the room.

Taehyung closed his eyes again finally feeling at ease. And just as he had said a few seconds ago he was sleeping in no time.

---------------------

Darkness that is all that taehyung saw.
It looked like he was floating into nothingness while the feeling of fear was growing every second.

I looked around trying to see something but it was to no use. I don't know how long I was floating in the darkspace. But after some time a voice spoke. Do you need any help sweetheart?

Taehyung looked around trying to find the source of where the sound was coming from. But it was just to dark. After a few seconds the voice spoke again.

I asked you something..

"Okay okay yes! Please help me Taehyung said back with fear.

Out of no where a glowing orb came up. "What is that? Taehyung asked hoping for an awnser. But sadly he didn't get any. Tears were forming into his eyes. Feeling scared and all alone.

"PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR ME! I screamed at the glowing thing. But ofcourse it kept keeping closer. I pushed it away with my hand but once it came in contact with my skin the light of the orb exploded.

The brunette closed his eyes. And still felt the heat of the orb. Until.....

"AAAAAHHHH!!

Taehyung felt himself falling down. To scared to open his eyes until it all finally stopped?

I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw the ground was still a few meters under me. But was placed down in a gentle way by whatever that force was.

"What just happened I mummbeld while trying to open my eyes. They had to adjust to all the light there suddenly was.

"I think you just fell from the sky. A voice spoke.

Taehyung looked up in fear but relaxed a little bit when he saw it was the men from his dreams.

He offered me his hand. "What are you doing?

The men laughed at my remark. "Maybe helping you stand up?

Taehyung kept sitting on the ground he was just in disbelief and still shocked about everything that just happened.

"Come here let me help you. The man said again.

I smiled at the nice gesture and took the hand of the man in my own. Until I fell down again into the darkness. Everything around me disappearing.

I closed my eyes back in fear and when I opened them again I saw a stressed jimin hovering over me.

------------------

Taehyung are you okay?!? Jimin asked while hugging his friend.

"Yes what happend? Why are you shaking? The silver haired still looked distressed. "I thought I lost you for a moment.

"I don't understand?

Jimin sat back and looked at me. "First you were litterly screaming in your sleep. "I heared you when I was still in the livingroom.

'I tried to wake you up jimin said. "But you just wouldn't it looked like you were dead for a moment.

I felt so confused at the moment. But continued listening to my friend.

"Then that thing started glowing jimin said while pointing at my chest.

"W-what do you mean?

Your necklace tae it started glowing. Not for very long though. "A few second later you woke up and it was back to normal.

I tried my best on this chap but idk I think it's bad :(