7

2 weeks later

Everything went calmly for Taehyung. After he toled the man he couldn't sleep because well... because of "him" the man didn't appear in his dreams Every night.

It more happend like 3 days in the week. Because of this change Taehyung had alot more energy and felt like he was reborn. De dark circles finnaly leaving under his eyes.

In the meantime hoseok had called him again. Asking if he wanted to do a duo shoot with also a new model. The brunette first said no feeling not really comfortable at the thought of shooting with someone he had never met before.

But with alot of whining of his bestfriend he finally agreed after a few days. The shoot would take place in a forest and it would take 2 days.

Hosoek just designed a new line full of winter clothes so it would not be something too revealing and the brunette was very happy about that. Standing in a big jacket with some pants and big boots was nothing to worry about.

"Okay do you have everything in your suitcase? Jimin spoke trough the loud speaker of Taehyung's Phone.

"I think so? The brunette questioned himself. "I used the list you sent me so.... if I forgot something it's kinda your fault.

"Your lucky I can't kick your ass rightnow Tae!

At the moment jimin was in Japan for a shoot. But the good friend he is he helped his bestie who was knew to the world of fashion.

"I am nervous what if I do something wrong and the photographer will laugh at me or something. Taehyung spoke with his voice full worry.

"Nahh everything will be fine and besides you are shooting with a new model right? Taehyung nodded even though his friend couldn't see that through call. "That's wat hoseok toled me.

"Then you don't have to worry about anything. "Some models who are more experienced are dicks I swear. "Always acting like they know better Pfff.

"I should ask yoongi if he can get them fired in some kind of way jimin said in a evil tone.

"You really are something heu? Taehyung stated while still feeling a little nervous.

"Hey I am sorry tae my break is over don't forget you are gonna rock this! Love you!

Before the brunette even could reply jimin was gone. And he was all alone in his room once again.

Not much later the doorbell went off. Letting Taehyung know that the private taxi Hoseok ordered had finally arrived. Being some sort of family to rich people had his charms.

-----------------------------

After around a hour long drive they were finally on location. Taehyung quite enjoyed the ride. The driver didn't bother making small talk and that's the way he preferred it.

When you are in the car and put some music on and look outside of the window. The world somehow looks completely different in some kind of way. For the brunette it was an escape from the reality he was living in. Finally feeling at peace in some sort of way.

When he and jin still lived together the older would just drive around for hours with Taehyung in the passenger's seat. He knew this was the only true way to calm his brother. It didn't matter if he was sad or stressed or even angry. This was truly his escape.

Sometimes the brunette still does it but driving alone doesn't feel the same. When you have someone next to you for who you care alot. That makes it all even extra special. But right now he doesn't have that person.

"We're here! The taxi driver said. Finally speaking his first words at the new model. I looked out of the window and saw a big cabin. It's looked quite cozy I thought while opening the door of the vehicle.

The taxi driver opened the trunk and took my suitcase out of it. He quickly shoved it into my arms and drove off in no time. There I was standing in front of the big cabin knowing no one. And that thought brought my nerves back again.

After a few seconds Taehyung finnaly made up his mind and decided he would go in and look for his room he would be staying in.

A woman who looked very sweet was standing behind the desk looking at her computer.

"Hi Goodmorning the brunette said without stuttering to his suprise.

"Goodmorning how can I help you? The woman said back in a nice tone.

This women actually made me a little more relaxed. Because of her calming atmosphere.

While still thinking about how nice it was that someone was actually being good to me I remembered she was still waiting for a response and was probably now thinking I was some sort of a weirdo.

I grabbed the ticked hoseok sended me out of my back and laid it infront of her.

She looked at me with big eyes and quickly typed something on her computer. "You must be the brother in law of Jung hoseok? She asked.

I looked up confused. Technically she was correct we are all some kind of family of eachother. All because of Jin and Namjoon. I had now 3 brothers in law. But hoseok never addressed me as one.

"Yes that's me I am Kim Taehyung. Again she started typing fast on her computer. "Please follow me I show you your room.

I nodded and followed her deeper into the cabin. I saw that they didn't have that many rooms but because of that it all made it more calm and peaceful. And I really liked that.

"Okay this is your room. The woman said while stopping at a large door.

The room looked big and the door even had a golden plate on it with the room number. "Because you have a vip suite you also have room service.

"In your room there is a card placed on the table with all the times you can order. After that she gave me the key and left.

Once I opened the door I was shocked. The room was so big. It had a huge TV in it along side with a very big bed.

"I can get used to this I spoke while almost running into my room. Dragging the suitcase along aswell.

I jumped on the big bed. "Woow it's so soft!

After that taehyung decided to take a look inside the bathroom. Ofcourse it matched the luxurious aesthetic of the room. It had a big shower alongside even a bigger bath. The brunette already knew that tonight he was gonna use the bath for sure. He can't let this chance slide.

Once Taehyung was done looking around in the room it was time to unpack his suitcase. When he was done with that aswell the new model decided to take a quick nap before the shoot starts.

It was a golden tip from jimin to sleep before the shoot. And who was Taehyung to not to follow his friend.

Finally a chapter with over 1100 words! I really wanna write longer chapters but sometimes it takes me a few days to even write on with 800 words...... I think it kinda is because I am lazy..... I will try better in the future ❣