1

Past

"Mommy look it's snowing! The woman who was making dinner turned around to look at her 10 year old. Little Taehyung was pointing to the snow that was falling down from the sky.

"It looks magical doesn't it? She asked her son. "Yes is does mommy! "It's so petty. The woman agreed. "Never forget that there is more Magic in this world then we think okay? Taehyung nodded not fully understanding what his mother's words ment.

While the two were still looking out of the window the oldest son of the family came home. "Hi mom the boy said while takeing of his boots that were almost covered in snow. "Hi seokjin you are right on time dinner is almost ready.

"I help getting the table ready Taehyung yelled while running into the kitchen. He was still to small to reach the shelf where the plates where. "Hyung please pick me up so I can reach the plates.

Seokjin didn't need to be toled twice and picked his little brother up. "Thankyouuu jinie hyung!

After 10 minutes the table was set and dinner was ready to get served. "Boys I have a present for the both of you if you will eat all of your food!

Taehyung who didn't really wanted to eat his vegetables picked up his fork and started to eat as fast as he could. Jin rolled his eyes at him even though the sighed was quite funny.

Once dinner was over the three of them gathered around the fire place with some blankets. Taehyung was in-between his mother's legs. While Seokjin was laying down on a pillow.

"Mommy can I have my present now?? The woman smiled at her youngest son. "Not so fast little one.

Before Taehyung knew it his mother started to tickle him. "Okay okay I will wait!! The younger boy tried to say while laughing very hard.

"Don't stop mom i am enjoying this. Taehyung gave his brother a death glare while trying to escape.

"Here you go you two. She gave her two sons both a small box. Seokjin's was blue with a sliver bow on it. And taehyung's box was red with a gold bow on it. "Open it...

Taehyung ripped the bow of the box and opened it. In it was a beautiful red crystal. "What is it Mommy? She took the box from taehyung and took the pretty red crystal out of it.

"It's a necklace turn around so I can put it on you.

"Wooow it looks so pretty!! She smiled at her son

"Wooow it looks so pretty!! She smiled at her son. "You like it? she asked. "Yes Mommy I will never take it off I promise.

Seokjin also opened his box and there was also a necklace inside. But with a blue crystal.

"It looks so pretty mom thankyou so much! The woman also put the necklace on seokjin

"You guys look so pretty. She stood up and looked for her camera. The two brothers posed next to eachother while showing the camera there new necklaces.

"When you wear you necklace I am always with you don't forget that my boys. The two hugged there mother. Feeling so happy. While feeling the warmth of the fireplace.

Sadly that feeling was only Short lived.

Present

"Can't believe that was so long ago already". The man thought while remembering that one last happy day.

It was now 2021 and Taehyung was standing before the window in his house. His eyes following the snow that was falling down from the sky. Holding on to the necklace he got from his mother 14 years ago.

In two months it also has been 14 years since you are gone. Taehyung remembers every second of that horrible day. That night ended with alot of hugs between him and his brother and mother. She tucked them into bed and wished them a goodnight. He remembered that she looked sad but didn't understand why at the time.

The next morning he and seokjin came downstairs. They opened the door and that is when they saw there mother laying dead on the floor. It was a terrifying sight. Seeing your own mother laying dead in a puddle of her own blood in your livingroom.

He remembers how much him and Jin cried and screamed for help. It was a terrifying experience. And it was still following him until this day.

Triiiiingggg~
Taehyung got back to reality. Trying to cover his dark memory somewhere far far away so it couldn't come back. The doorbell went over again. "Yhea yhea i am coming! The blonde said in an annoyed tone.

He opened the door and saw his bestfriend standing. "Hey chim come in. Before jimin could even say anything. Taehyung was already walking back into his house.

"Rough night again I suppose? Jimin said while sitting down on a chair close to Taehyung. "I was so tired yesterday and really though I would sleep good you know?

"But you didn't I suppose. Taehyung rolled with his eyes. "Does it look like I did.

"No need to be cranky man. "I also don't understand why you have been dreaming about this hot dude for the last couple of weeks.

Taehyung looked annoyed at his friend. "What I am only saying the truth! "Maybe a psychologist can help you why don't you try that?

"They are to expensive and I am not going. Jimin sighed he only wanted to help his friend but Taehyung was rejecting all of his ideas. "Then what Taehyung?

"What do you mean?

"What do I mean?! "I am only trying to help you Taehyung! "Because of these dreams you don't get any rest. Jimin stood up and pointed at his friend. "It's not healthy for you okay!

"Chim it is not like I want your help. Jimin scoffed at that.

"But these dreams won't go away if I go to a psychologist

"I have the feeling they mean something. Jimin smacked his own forehead. "THEN GO TO SOME PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING?!

"Nahh I don't believe in that bullshit.

Jimin smacked his forehead a second time. "Then how can you say they mean something!?!? You are really unbelievable you know that!

"I know Taehyung said confident. "Let's talk about it some other time we should get ready for the party.

Woow I really worked a whole hour on this chapter.... but I enjoyed it though! I also can't believe this is my 3th book already!?!?!? I never even thought I would finish the jeon twins but look at where we are now😍