CHAPTER 5

Jace's POV 

"What are you doing here?" He doesn't say anything he just shoves past me and falls flat on my couch .I notice blood on his shoulder "give me a towel " i rush and pass him the handtowel "do you have a first aid kit?" 
"I just moved in so i ..uh never really looked uhh wait i can i got wait!!" I was a nervous reck 

I look in all the cuboards and see nothing,I rush to the bathroom and check the drawer and see the kit.I rush to Reed and help him remove the jacket and clean the blood"What the fuck do i do now ?!"
"first watch your language and i am going to have to remove the bullet and wipe it with            anti-bacterial"I say as i cut through his shirt "and how are we going to do that?"
"use a tweezer and just well you know nip it in the bud "
"make it quick and how do you exactly know that this a 100% safe "
"well i am a soon to be veterinarian so i think i can handle a human as arrogant as you "
"fine just do it .....this is ridiculous i always have my own doctor "
"then go cry to him and whatever time it is at this damn moment "

I pull the bullet out and pour the anti-bacterial over the gunshot wound ,wrapping the bandage around and across his shoulder whilst applying pressure on it .
"you done?"
"yeah....I'll give you some painkillers "
"you're not shocked?" The bastard questions 
"you are not my boss at the moment so i don't give a shit and why did you come here ?"
"I take it Harry told you or was it Juleo ?" he asks  with a furrowed brow 
"Harry did "
"so you want to quit"

This bastard had a look of disappointment on his face "Why would i ,i need this job as much as anyone else"
"I'm glad "
"why? i thought you didn't like me"
"I'm pretty sure i never said that"
"whatever"
"eres realmente hermosa (you are really beautiful)"
"What did you say?"
"nothing "
"i am not dumb that was Spanish"
"so what ,Mi amor?"
"i know what that means "
"so"
 This fool was getting on my last nerve first he does not like me now he is calling me love in his home language .As I sit on the couch i continue to put pressure on his shoulder ,he sits up looking at me whilst dragging his hand through my hair 
"what are you doing "
"admiring you amor"

I sat there stuck in one position not knowing how to react to Reed ,i feel my cheeks go red as he continues looking at me .

"aww did i make my tough girl blush "
"don't flatter your self Mr Lorenzo"
"so you know my full name "
"yes "
"i am happy to know that you are aware that you are now in danger Miss Moon "
"if you mean you then you seriously need to become a clown "
"aren't you scared of me?"
"give me a reason to be "
"i have a gun and with your big mouth i won't hesitate to blow your head off"
"you won't"
"what makes you think i wouldn't do it  Jace "
"would you just shut up and leave my dorm "
"this a dorm?,were is your roommate "
"i don't have one lets hope it stays that way "
"nice "
"yeah now leave "
"you really going to push out a injured man on the street,even though you know he is wanted "
"i didn't ask you to be wanted now did i Reed "
"feisty,sexy yet smart "
"thanks but that doesn't change what i just said "
"can we be serious for a minute ?"
"yes we can .....so what is it ?"

..............

VOTE & COMMENT
ENJOY
<3