✨CHAPTER 33✨

Začít od začátku

"Minnie dear please don't embarrass me any more, I'm already full of self - guilt......
I will be very honest that i literally never fully comprehended that how much a part of my life you all three were until you all weren't; be it Dadi, Shri or you my love....
But for once, just for once, try to be in my place and feel that pain, when your most valued Dadi's small town old - fashioned conservative values and conceptions abruptly turn more important than her affection for you? What will you feel at then?
Then also will it not hurt you, tell me... huh?"

"I won't say that you're absolutely wrong here.... But my Dadi too wasn't completely at fault because she chose to live a life or anticipated her children/grandchildren to live a life in which she was raised to live, and that life only used to make sense to her....
So it's really incorrect to ridicule her belief system and raising.
And by getting married to Jiya Bhabhi you clearly wounded her traditional values and ideologies, and one obviously feels offended when their belief system abruptly gets dismantle. Therefore same situation was with her, so now you tell was her mistake that major that she had to yearn for a single glimpse of her grandson and her great - granddaughter in her last few moments of life..... Huh?
Tell me?"

When Manjiri didn't received anything from Jai's side except his silent repentant and conscience - strike look, she drew a deep breath and added whilst wiping off the tears which were ceaselessly rolling down her cheeks

"Now you're 'unanswerable'...
Just the way your phone lines were 'unreachable', when our Dadi was lying down on the deathbed.........
You hurt her a lot Bhaiya, I can't forget this... Your parents hurt her a lot. She was in pain, sheer pain whilst leaving the world.

She didn't deserve all that... She didn't!
You, all of you disturbed everything...
Spoiled everything!"

Manjiri added the last line whilst eyeing Jai and Adishri in particular before finally collapsing and breaking down on one of the chair placed around the table. She covered her face with both of her hands and let out a utter painful sob.
Jai and Adishri couldn't help anything but to rush towords her but when Manjiri sensed both of their presences around her, she immediately pushed herself off the chair and steadied herself back on to her feet enunciating sharply

"There was a time when both of yours entire attention used to mean the world to me...
But now if truth be told it doesn't even flatter me anymore, not even a single bit.
I literally feel like it's strangling my throat...."

"Shut up Miru!
Are you even realizing what you're saying?"

Adishri sniffed as she whisper - inquired this.
To which Manjiri said getting in her face as her voice rose higher

"Yes Dii I very much realize one thing very clearly and that's I'm no more a human in your, in fact all of your eyes....
I've turned into a mere thing.... yes a thing which can only be owned and possessed, or can say a useless stuff to get rid off as soon as possible.
Firstly Tauji - Taiji wanted to have me, and then when I turned unprofitable they anyhow wanted to wash their hands off me at the earliest....
Then Dii you too exhibited your total ownership on me without even giving a single heed to my will, my emotions...
And now even Jai Bhaiya wants to have a control over me.
Wow! Isn't it?
Have you people ever realized what this makes me feel??? Huh?"

"Miru please don't say like this, you're misunderstanding my affection and care... My possessiveness only aimed to shield you, hurting your emotions was never my intention.
Trust me..."

Adishri tried to clarify taking Manjiri's hand in hers but on the contrast Manjiri turned blind eyes towards her clarification and retracted her hand whilst pouring out her heart with a weak voice, thick with various emotions