how you met Jake T Austin

One day I went out to do some grocery shopping ,but it had to be cut short because the paparazzi were all around me. If you didn't know my name is Tammy amd I'm a boxer ,wrestler ,singer (with One Direction ) babysitter ,tutor and I still go school (let's just pretend I am) my mangers are Billy Unger who is also my ex boyfriend and Paul Higgens. Anyway,so I am on my tour in L.A texting my best friends Kelli Berglund,Davis Cleveland,Roshon Fegan,Adam Irrogyen,Spencer Boldman and Tyrel James Williams. i was texting One Direction ,little mix, my family from South Africa and of course Billy and Paul. The next day I went to work I was finishing my dance moves with my partner,when we were done I went to my dressing room and changed into clothes that I first was in I went to Billy and asked him " hey Billy can you take me to the grocery store please? " " sure I need to grab somethings as well" he said. On the ride to the grocery store ,Billy asked "so how did your appointment with the doctor go?" I have fighting lung cancer ever since One Direction made me famous. " It went great ,the doctor told me that I'm doing good ,and told me that I just have to take me medication daily" i said " that's great news " Billy said. We soon arrived at the grocery store and immediately the paparazzi attacked you with so many questions like "Tammy ,how do you feel abou Zayn leaving One Direction" and "how is school going so far " so many other queations .We soon got out of the crowd then a couple of fans ran up to us and asked for autographs and pictutes ,I obviousley took them because I love my fans. we then got in the grocery store and went our separate ways . I was standing at the luxury aisle,when a little girl ran up to me and asked "can I have a autograph?" I smiled at the little girl and told her " sure sweetie ,what's your name" "Ava" she said,signed her book and told her "that's a beautiful name" "thank you" she said. Then I saw this attractive guy who was smiling at me and said " Ava,you know you can't run off like that,I was worried sick" she gave him a hug amd said " I'm sorry Jakey, I just wanted to get Tammy's autograph" Jake looked at me and said "Hi I'm Jake T austin " I told him " I know that I'm actually a huge fan of you,I enjoy watching you in Wizards Of Waverly Place and The Fosters" "right ,I'm actually a huge fan of you too Tammy" he said "thanks" I said.My phone then started ringing and it was Billy calling asking me where I am " I'm at the luxury aisle" I hung up amd waited for him there. "So what are you doing in L.A" Jake asked " oh I'm here on my tour and I must say I've missed this weather" I said. Billy then arrived and greeted Jake with a huge smile and bro hug. They started catching up on each others lives " Oh I'm sorry Tammy,this Jake he is one of my best friends, Jakd this is Tammy she's my ex girlfriend and now I'm her manager" Billy said "Billy,we already know each other" Jake said " when and how " Billy asked "well,actually we met today when Ava ran off amd asked Tammy for a autograph" Jake said "oh cool" Billy said "so Tammy,I know this is kinda straight forward but I was kinda hoping of you would go on a date with me this Friday night" Jake said " good luck on that date bro Tammy isn't really the type of girl who wears dreeses,make up and high heels" Billy said I then punched Billy on the arm and it was already leaving a bruise Billy cried out in pain and Jake laughed " I'd love to go on a date with you Jake" I said "cool ,give me your number and address so that i can give you the details and pick you up Jake said,I did so and Jake said "see you Friday night" "sure" I said. We then paid our items amd left the grocery store. When I got in the car I said "Billy,I'm sorry for punching you in the arm" we laughed amd he said "It's cool, that's what I get for messing with you" we laughed and Billy dropped me off at my house. (BTW I moved to L.A)

friday night........

So tonight is the night that I am going on my date with Jake. He told me that for this date that I have to wear a dress for this date. I was a little bit nervous about wearing a dress because but agreed anyways. I didn't know what dress to choose (I had those for special occasions) so called Kelli to help me ,she arrived in minutes and asked "with who are you going out with" "with Jake T Austin" I replied "oh ,he's a cool guy" she said. She then told me to take a shower amd that she'll take care of the clothes. I went in the shower and listened to some music.

30 minutes later......

Kelli gave me a dress that's not too long and not too short. The dress was strapless and black at the top and and pick flows with black polka dots on it. She also gave me a flat shoe knowing that i wasnkt going to wear a high heel and that i can't stay on them too long and that I only wear them on special occasions. Kelli did my hair and she made some light curls at the bottom,she also did my make up ,but not too much.

An hour later .......

Kelli left and soon after Jake came. He rang the door bell and I opened the door and smiled when I saw him. He looked at me with a smile and looked me up amd down amd said "you look amazing Tammy, I didn't know that a tomboy can look this amazing " my smile faded and I told him "don't let me punch you" we both laughed and we got in the car

the car ride.......

"So Tammy if you don't mind telling me how old are you" Jake asked " I'm 15 years old and my birthday is on the 16 March ,what about you" I asked " I'm 20 years old and my birthday is in December the 3rd" he said "Wow I can't believe I'm going on a date with someone who is six years older than I am" I said "why is that a problem" Jake asked "Nope,I dated a lot of guys who are older than me so no problem" I said

at the restaurant......

Jake took me to this restaurant that Billy took me when were dating and I remebered that it was so expensive. I didn't say anything because I thought it was going to be rude. We got out the car and paparazzi was taking pictures of Jake and I and asking us if we were Hollywood's newest couple. We got in the restaurant and Jake said "Reservations for Jake T Austin" right this way sir" waiter said . The waiter showed us to our table and we sat down,he took our orders and Jake and I were making small talk

after dinner......

We went to the beach talking,laughing and just having a great time. "So Tammy, Billy told me that you have lung cancer" Jake said " Yeah I've been fighting it ever since One Direction made me famous" I said "So what is it like for you to be famous and everything" Jake asked "well the paps are working on my nerves and that I don't have as much privacy anymore,but I enjoy it,because when I was in South Africa I couldn't do anything fun but sit at home and watch Lab Rats " he laughed and said " so you enjoy it here more than seeing your family after a few years" "Yes I do" I saod and laughed. We walked in silence back to the car

car ride back home....

Jake and I made some small talk just to lighten up the mood and some fun anything/anyone and everything/everyone. We listened to some music and of course I started singing with the music. Jake then told me "you know Tammy you're really great singer" "thanks,I used to love singing before One Direction made me famous" I said " How did One Direction make you famous" Jake asked "well my birthday was coming up soon and my mom,dad amd sister got me tickets,I asked my sister to come with me of course amd she agreed. We had front row tickets and I just had so much fun,the concert was like two days before my birthday. Then on my birthday we heard someone knocking on the back door and everyone told me to go,I thought it was weirs since they said it in unison and we never do that. I went anyways and I saw One Direction there, I invited them in amd asked what they are doing here amd they told me that my sister told them on twitter about my birthday and that I was a huge fan. I hugged them and thanked them. They sang one of my favorite songs of them "They Don't Know About Us" and I didn't realise I was singing until everyone stopped. Harry and Niall told me that I'm an amazing singer ,and then Zayn told Paul that they should let me in the band. I was hesitant because I was afraid that I was ruining the band for the fans my family told me that I should go because they didn't want me to be around all of our family drama and sister tokd me that she'll stay behind and take care of my mom and dad. I agreed and went with the boys" I said " So do you miss any of your family members" Jake asked "yes I do,I miss my mom sometimes,my sister most of the times and dad a lot" I said

at home......

Jake dropped me off at home. He took me to the door and I told him "Thanks for the date ,I had a lot of fun" "no problem,I had a great time as well" we stood there in silenece for a moment and Jake broke the silence by saying "look I know this was only our first date,but would you be my girlfriend?" "I'd love to be your girlfriend Jake" I said. he smiled amd gave me a kiss, the kiss lasted for about 5 minutes and Jake pulled away and said "see you tomorrow babe" "sure" I said he went to his car and drove off, I went inside and smiled knowing that this was going to be perfect relationship with the perfect guy

Jake T Austin ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara