you have a fight Jake T Austin

Ever since Jake thought that I was cheating and me going to my doctor's appointment weekly,
I've been feeling much more healthier. So since I'm doing ok the doctor said that I could start working again.

On Monday morning I had to wake at 8 am to get at work and so does Jake.Jake gave me a ride to the studio and thankfully there were no paps or fans.

I went inside the studio and spotted Billy,I ran up to him and gave him a hug.
Billy:hey Tammy!!!I'm so glad that you're feeling ok.
Me:hey,yeah me too
Billy:but you have to do a lot of work so we'll have to work late day and night.
Me:fine,but let's get to work then.

We started working on my latest album FOREVER AND ALWAYS. We've been working on this album for a few weeks now and to be honest it was tiring.Billy and I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for the fans.

Billy:ok Tammy we have a month until the concert and next week you have a photo shoot.
Me:cool,I can't wait

at home....
Billy gave me a ride home because him,Jake and the doctor didn't want me to drive my own car because something might happen to me.
An hour later Jake came home full of smiles
Me:hey,babe why are you so happy tonight
Jake:because I have the week off next week and I want to spend it with you
Me:I can't I have a photo shoot next week.
Jake:oh well that's too bad
Me:why don't you come with me,I'll be done before lunch.
Jake:that's sounds great.

next week = the photo shoot......

we arrived at the studio and we immediately started with the photo shoot.I took a couple of pictures with Jake and Billy for thanking them for helping me with my album and for taking care of me.

after the photo shoot.....

After the photo shoot,we left for some lunch,we asked if Billy wanted to come with us and he agreed.

after lunch....

After lunch we all headed home. I was feeling a bit tired again and Jake realised this.
Jake:babe,why don't you go sleep and I'll get dinner started and I'll wake you up when dinner's ready
Me:no Jake you go rest and I'll get dinner started
Jake:Tammy don't argue with me just go
Me:fine

at dinner....
Jake woke me up for dinner and after dinner we watched a movie.

I've been practicing my dance moves with Billy
and two guys named Justin and Jason.I've been so busy with work and school,that I haven't been spending as much time with Jake.I was sure that he didn't mind because both of us had so much on our plates.

One day I was busy getting ready for school when Jake asked me
Jake:hey babe how about we hang out today after school
Me:I'm sorrry I can't I have to study for a test,hand in a project,babysit,tutor and still practice with Billy,Justin and Jason
Jake:right,I'll ask someone else to hang with then.
He said that full of attitude.
Me:Jake what's with the attitude?
Jake:can you at least make time for me!!!We haven't been spending as much time this past couple of weeks and I'm sick of it.Can't you ask Billy to give you a few days off!!??
Me:Gosh,Jake you know I can't my concert is    is next week and we have to make sure that everything is perfect.
Jake:ok so you'd rather let our relationship fall apart
Me:Jake I never said that.I want to spend time with you but I can't
Jake: if you want to spend time with me then drop out of school or I'll break up with you
After he said those words his facial expressions softens and he tried hug but I took my things and left for school.

after school ....

After school I went home,finished my homework,babysat and turtored the children I had to work with,and watched PAIR OF KINGS,LAB RATS,MGHTY MED and KICKIN' IT. After that I called Billy and told him that I couldn't make it because I wasn't feeling well.He said that it's ok and wanted to come over but I told him that I just wanted to be alone.I ended the phone call and soon the children's parents came,thanked me and paid me.

When everyone left I fell asleep on the coach because I was exhausted of school and running around with the kids.

Later that night Jake came home and saw me sleeping on the coach,he picked me up and I only woke up when he got on the stairs.
Me:put me down
Jake:Tammy I know what I said this morning was wrong,but please forgive me I don't wanna lose you.
I looked at him and gave him a kiss,telling him that everything was fine.He smiled and deepened the kiss.Both of us smiled in to the kiss and pulled away for some air.Jake looked at me  Jake:Tammy I'm so sorry,I don't want to break up with you and about you dropping out of school I didn't mean
I cut him off  by kissing just so that he could shut up.
Me:Jake it's cool,forget about it.I talked to Billy and he gave me a week off
Jake:you didn't have to do that
Me:I did,I realised that I have been ignoring you lately and I'm sorry

Later things were alright between Jake and I.We both made time for each other and everything worked out