he proposes Jake T Austin

Ever since I graduated high school,I stopped babysitting and tutoring.I wanted to focus on my career and my relationship with Jake.

Jake and I's fourth anniversary is soon,and pretty excited.At first I didn't know what to get Jake,but I've noticed that he have been eyeing this set of watches.The case has about 20 different coloured waterproof watches in it.I bought the gift because he helped me graduate high school,he took care of me when I was sick and he helped me a lot with my career.

our anniversary day....

Today is Jake and I's anniversary and I'm really excited. I woke up and turned to face Jake and saw that he was still fast asleep.He looked so peaceful and relaxed. I smiled at the sight and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.I slowly crept out of bed making sure that he didn't wake up.

I made some breakfast for him and when breakfast was ready,I placed the food on a tray. When I came in the room Jake was still asleep,I placed the tray of food on his bed side table and climbed on top of him kissing him all over his face until he woke up.He soon woke up

Me:happy anniversary babe

Jake:awwww thanks babe happy anniversary.

Me:I got you something

Jake:really that's so sweet what did you get me

Me:hold on let me go get it.

I climbed off of him and went to the kitchen,I took the case and hid behind my back.I went in the room and sat on him again.

Me:ok close your eyes

he did what I asked and gave me a kiss.

Me:open

When he saw the case,his face lit up and he attacked me with hugs and kisses

Jake:babe,you didn't have to

Me:I wanted to,you've been helping with my career,you helped me graduate high school amd you were there for me when I was sick.

Jake:awww thanks baby I love it and I love you so much

Me:I love you too babe.

Later that day Jake told me that he has plans for us tonight.I had to be at the doctor's for my check up.We went there and the doctor told us that I'm doing great.

After we went there,Jake told me that we should start getting ready for our date.I got ready did my hair and make up.When I went in the room I saw a beautiful black,strapless dress. On the other side of the dress I saw that there was a Victoria Secret bag and on the floor I saw black high heels.

Jake came in the room

Me:Jake what is all

Jake:happy anniversary

he said with a smile.I was still a bit confused but I laughed a bit and got ready.

When I took the Victoria Secret bag,I saw that Jake bought me blue lingerie,and surprisingly it was my size.I slipped on the dress and it had flowy furls (or whatever you call it, I don't really wear dresses).The dress was a bit tight and was kind of short.I slipped on the shoes and it fits perfectly.

Me:what do you think

Jake:you look beautiful babe I love it

Me:really??'cause I can't breathe in this.

Jake:really

Me:I'm kidding.

We went to the car and we arrived at a Italian restaurant. When we got of the car there were so many paps and fans around us,it took about 10 minutes to get away from them. We soon got in the restaurant and got a table as soon as we got in.

Later that evening we went to the beach,it was kind of like our first date but just...different. Jake stopped walking and stood in front and kissed me.He took out a box and handed it to me. I opened the box and a saw that it was a beautiful golden neckless with his name on it.

He then handed me another box with a bracelet with my name on it.

I kissed and hugged.

Me:thank you so much I love it

Jake:I'm glad that you love it

we kissed for about 5 minutes and pulled away. Jake gave me a blindfold

Jake:put this on

Me:ok

We walked for a little while and then Jake took off the blindfold.
Will you marry me!!!!???? were written with candles. I smiled and looked at Jake and saw that he was already down on one knee.

Jake:Tammy,for these past four years I've spent with you was amazing.I've never felt so alive. You were there for me whenever I needed you and I'll be there whenever you need me. I love you forever and always. Tammy will you do me the honour and be my wife????

Me:of course I'll be your wife Jake.

Jake slipped on a diamond ring on my finger he gave me a huge hug and spun me around.He placed me down and kissed me.

Then I saw paps and fans all around us and I saw One Direction and Little Mix running towards us.

Me:guys what are you doing here

Harry:we heard that Jake was going to propose and we also heard that graduated high school

Niall:and we are here because Jake wanted us to sing a song for you and so are Perrie them

Me:really what songs

Perrie,Jade,Jesy and Leigh-anne started singing Always Be Together because on my first year anniversary with Jake someone started playing the song and since that day Jake made it our song. After the song was finished Harry,Niall,Zayn,Louis and Liam started singing 18 because when I turned 18 I lost my virginity to Jake.

For me and Jake it was a special night.For everyone else,they were just happy that jake and I were together.