Dirty Jake T Austin Imagines

Jake's p.o.v
I was sitting at home alone waiting for Tammy to come home from work. I asked my mom to take care of Edward and Amber (they're four years old now) for me.

I wanted to spend some alone time with Tammy, because we haven't spend time in a long time.

your p.o.v
I was on my way home from the studio, I was tired as fuck. All I want to do now is take a nice hot shower and cuddle with Jake.

I soon arrived home

Me: I'm home!!
No one came down, which was really strange, because usually Edward and Amber would run out and ask of I bought them something nice.

Jake came downstairs with only a sweatpants on.

Me: where's the kids
Jake: they are at my mom's for the week end
Me: ok, so what do you want to do

Immediately pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

Jake's p.o.v
I pushed Tammy against the wall and kissed her. It was a rough but passionate kiss. I carried her to our bedroom, still kissing her. I removed her shirt and unbuttoned her pants.

I threw Tammy on the bed and climbed on top of her. I was kissing her whole body, leaving my marks.

Your p.o.v
I removed Jake's sweatpants amd threw it somewhere on the floor. He removed my underwear and he slammed himself in me

It was painful, but it was a good kind of pain.
Jake thrusted in me at a not so fast and so slow speed.

I was moaning his name so loud I swore the people on the block could hear us. The headboard was banging against the wall, it could leave a whole in it.

Me: faster Jake

With each thrust, Jake went faster, harder and deeper. In a few minutes, both Jake and I came at the same time.

Jake's p.o.v
Tammy and I both came, but I didn't stop. I kept thrusting. Tammy was screaming my name and I was too. Both of us came and I layed beside her, kissing her forehead.

Me: I missed this
Tammy: me too
Me: this should happen every week end
Tammy: I agree

We fell asleep afterwards in each others arms.