after he proposes Jake T Austin

That night when Jake asked me to marry him,things were going crazy.We're called for interviews and everyone wanted us to make a reality show about our lives.

The day after Jake asked me to marry him, people spreading rumours about me turning all girly and turning to a softy.

four months later....

For the past four months Jake and I have been having sex a lot. One morning I woke up and jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I was vomiting like crazy. Jake came in the bathroom and saw this,he ran to me and pulled my hair away. He started rubbing my making vomit more after about 5 minutes,I stopped vomiting. I stood up and rinsed my mouth.

Jake:babe are you ok

Me:yeah I'm ok
I stood in front of the mirror and remembered that I never had my period for the past four months.

Me:babe what's the date today

Jake:August 8th why

Me:I never had my period for the past four months

Jake:meaning

Me:meaning that pregnant
Jake was very excited

Jake:baby that's great news

Me:yeah but we don't know for sure,I could've skipped a couple of months

Jake:I'll get some pregnancy tests

Later on when Jake came home with four pregnancy test and Jake found me vomiting again. But still I thought I wasn't pregnant because I used to skip months and sometimes I vomit when I'm sick (cancer).

Jake handed me the test and took all of them. We waited a while and found out that I was pregnant. Both of us were excited but I just remembered that I had a few matches in a couple of months

Me:Jake,I just remembered that I have a few matches in a couple of months, what is my coach going to say??

Jake:yeah this is bad,but great because I'm going to be a father!!!!

We told everyone about me being pregnant. Everyone was happy for us and surprisingly my coach was as well. He didn't have a problem with it and said that this was life and he can't fight it and just needs to accept it.

9 months later....

I was cuddling with Jake in bed when my water broke.

Me:Jake,my water just broke

Jake:ok babe just breathe,relax I'll drive you to the hospital

Me:Jake I am calmed,I am breathing just take me to the hospital.

Jake:right

Jake was panicking and he told me to breathe and relax.We arrived at the hospital and still O wasn't in pain yet. 12 hours later I gave birth to twins (a boy and girl) named Amber Susan Austin and Edward James Austin

Jake was happy and protected his family. He always made sure that his children was safely tucked in bed.