"Nonsense." Liu Yuan seemed to be stimulated by Li Min's words and quickly denied it.

"I'll just say, if you like Lisa for so many years, you won't see you." Li Min said with a sigh of relief, "but you take care of her."

"Don't I take care of you too?" Liu Yuan said.

"You should have taken care of me already." Li Min muttered softly, a little awkwardly.

It 's a pity that Liu Yuan did n't pay attention at all, but asked the topic just now: "You just said that Lisa is in love? Ca n't she get stricken by her brother 's affairs these months, fortunately, her cousin The bone marrow has been matched, and Xiaoyuan has also recovered and was discharged. This is why I took a leave of absence to travel with me. I haven't seen her in love before? "

"Are you observing carefully?" Li Min's expression of inquiry.

"Seriously." Liu Yuan couldn't stand the strange expression of Li Min.

"You care about her, you won't know when she comes back, you might have met on the road when going out for a trip." Li Min said, "Besides whoever has left, Lisa has been alone, for a good time Wasted, it 's time to find a boyfriend, anyway, I agree. "

After listening to Liu Yuan, a thoughtful expression.

"Hey!" Li Min saw the boss standing at the door in a daze, could not help but ask, "Senior, what are you looking for me for?"

"Oh, the factory sent the last batch of clothing samples of the design drawings, you go and have a look." Liu Yuan said.

"It's good to be so fast. I won't cut corners. I have to check it out." Li Min left the office and went to the sample room to see the samples sent by the factory.

Liu Yuan recalled what Li Min said just now. As Lisa's best girlfriend, Li Min's words are very credible. Does Lisa really fall in love?

Thinking of this, Liu Yuan took out his mobile phone and sent a message to someone across the ocean.

(Brother, the situation is not good, Lisa seems to be in a relationship.)

Soon a message came back over there.

(Do n't you say that she has never been close to a man?)

(I did n't see it, but Min Min 's girl said he heard the man 's voice when talking to Lisa, and I suspected it was when I was traveling.)

(No, Lisa will not like someone so easily.)

(You are really assured that you will never come back, even if this time it is fake, Lisa will run away sooner or later.)

(almost.)

"You're arrogant." Liu Yuan snorted and put away his phone. Anyway, I sent the message, and he wouldn't follow him.

When the plane arrived at the airport of country N, there was a hotel pick-up car at the gate of the airport. After the two people got on the car, Lisa glanced at the tired Jungkook and said, "You just didn't sleep for a while on the plane."

"It's going to be dark soon. I'm afraid that I can't sleep at night, and it's not that someone's sleep quality is almost overtaking the pig." Jungkook quipped.

"You ... I can sleep with my skin well." Lisa couldn't help saying.

"Your skin is already very good, don't use this as an excuse."

Although knowing that Jungkook was not intentional, Lisa, who was caught off guard by the exaggeration, was still very happy. She thought about whether she was going to pursue the low EQ of Jungkook's previous sentence.