Heyyy yo
I am nowww

"Okay, it's go time." Yeonhee said, putting her airpods in with music blasting at full volume as Hyunjae took her phone from her and called Mark.

Hyunjae, Seola, Eunhye and Mei were in Hyunjae's room sitting on the ground as they were deciding to play pranks on people.
The first victim was Jeno who didn't pick up so they were relying on Mark to pick up, which he did as he almost always picked up his girlfriends calls.

Yeonhee was watching the girls intently, unable to hear anything but the blaring music as she relied on her lip reading abilities to guide her.
Eunhye nodded at Yeonhee, notifying her it was go time.

"HEY."
"Hey babe, what's up? I just finished recording now and I'm free for the day."

Seola put her thumbs up. How are you?
"GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?" She could see Mei press a hand to her mouth at how loud the girl was as she tried not to laugh.

"What- I'm good, why are you shouting?"
"I WANT TO S- what, no- I can't say that that's inappropriate." Yeonhee muttered, narrowing her eyes at Hyunjae.
"Haha, yo what dude what are you okay?"

I'm good Eunhye mouthed and Yeonhee squinted before talking.

"DOG- IM DOG- IM WITH DOG, MY DOG YEAH."
"You're with Milo? But why you shouting babe, where even are you?"

"A WHORE- what, IM IN...IM A WHORE- OH IM AT HOME."
"Are you drunk?"
"No...I'm um I'm dancing."
"You're dancing? Yeon, what's up with you? Are you actually drunk?"

"I'm, I'm just on a drive"
"I thought you were at home?"
"IM DRIVING TO Whor- what HOME!"
"...god you're drunk aren't you? Wait, you're driving? Dude don't drive when you're drunk oh my god-"

Mei shook her head. I'm not
"IM NOT."
"Woah okay. Why are you shouting?"

"UM, I JUST LIKE REALLY MISS YOUR- your, what wait no. I MISS YOU." She glared at Seola who was trying so hard not to laugh out loud at the fact she was trying to make her say suggestive comments.

"...um" Mark laughed, a little confused but he was worried at how he thought she was drunk. "Dude, I thought you were doing some work, why did you get drunk? Do you want me to come over?"

"NOT, I'M NOT DRUNK."
"Please stop shouting baby you're kinda hurting my ears."
"SORRY! Let's make up- OUT."
"Are you drunk at home by yourself? Did something happen? You okay?"

"I'm not, I'm not drunk...I'm good yeah, I'm good Markie. I'm...shipping."
"Shipping?"

Shopping Hyunjae mouthed again
"Shopping! Online shopping, um I'm getting, I'm getting..."
"Yeah?"

Seola leaned forward to mouth clearly and Yeonhee stuck her middle finger up at the fact she wanted her to say she was buying sexy things for her to wear for him. Yeonhee sighed, making up a cohesive question despite the fact she had no clue what he was saying.

"So how's it going?"
"Good...yo the recording actually went really well like-"
"COOL."
"Yeah, um."
"Yeah man, how's your money?"
"My money?" He laughed out.
"Morning- Monday- Mommy, who the fuck says that. Oh how's your mum?"

"Dude, what? She's doing good, she wants us all to go around again. Matthew says he wants to introduce his girlfriend."
"GIRLFRIEND, cheating what?"
"What? No he has the same girlfriend...remember?" He chuckled down the phone, slightly worried about why she was acting so weird.
"YEAH, Sorry forgot. Are you free?"
"I'm just heading to the dorm, what's up?"