☾42

"Wait- say it again

"Wait- say it again." Yeonhee urged, stifling a laugh as Mark leant forward elbows on his knees, shoving his face into his hands in embarrassment. The boy could hear her obvious amusement to which he moved his palms to the back of his neck in order to glance at her.

"Yo, it isn't funny." He muttered, already regretting mimicking a British accent, looking over to the girl who couldn't stop herself from bursting out laughing. "I think we sounded pretty similar." He commented with a shrug.

This elicited the girl throwing her head back with laughter ringing through the warm inviting air- the rays of sun gleaming through the window and casting a golden hue upon her skin.

Yeonhee couldn't help it, pressing her hands over her face as she leant back on the sofa- sobering herself up as she removed her hands and looked over at the disappointed boy.
"Similar?" She exclaimed in disbelief before laughing as she spoke. "I don't know if I should be offended by that."

"You said you wouldn't laugh!" He exclaimed as the girl pursed her lips together to stop herself from falling into another fit of laughter.
"Okay, okay sorry." She cleared her throat and motioned for Mark to continue.

"You're just going to laugh again." He stated as she shook her head, already pressing her lips together as her stomach clenched in order to stop herself. Mark sighed, his own lips breaking into amusement at his own accent.

"Now repeat after me- what you sayin b?"
"What...b?" Mark's face displayed an obvious disgust and the girl rolled her eyes.
"Come on now Mark, this is how British people speak sometimes. Alright how about, Oi you looking peng still."

He couldn't help up laugh, eyes wide in disbelief.
"Wait dude what? What does that even mean?" He asked in between laughs, smacking his hand on his leg.

"It means like good looking or like attractive in general." She commented and he gave her a slightly weirded out expression.
"Peng...? Dude, that's uh- yeah I don't know about that one."

Yeonhee rolled her eyes lightheartedly before humming thoughtfully to herself, leaning back on the sofa as she racked her brain for anything to say.

Eyes lighting up, she turned her head towards Mark who was taking a glance at his phone and her own eyes subconsciously drew down to it.

Although it wasn't her intention to invade his privacy, she couldn't help but see how he declined a call only for the person to ring again.

Furrowing her brows, she immediately latched onto the fact it was a sasaeng- watching as he again declined it before deciding to just lean forward to put his phone screen down on the coffee table before turning his attention to the girl who was already intently watching him.