☾78

I miss you more than I thought that I could

DoYeonhee__'s story 

Yeonhee arrived at place which was owned by Maeve's parents for their , it was simplistic with white detailing- a spacious room and she closed the door behind her with her shoulder

When she walked through, her eyes immediately landed on the boy who had his back turned to her, attempting to put together the display of 'boy or girl' in which people would guess what the gender would be.

"Hey." She greeted simply, making her presence known and Mark glanced over his shoulder. A nervousness surging through her and she managed to keep her composure.
"Oh- hey. I just thought I'd start setting this up."

She nodded at his words, sliding her bag off her shoulder and walking towards him.
"I got you an iced coffee- it isn't that strong." Yeonhee said, knowing they both had similar tastes and she placed it down on the table next to him.

"For me? Oh yo Thank you um," his eyes meeting hers but she glanced away to grab the stack of papers that had been printed and laminated with pink and blue bottles across it. "Do you want to check what the gender is?"

"You didn't open it?" Surprised, she asked as she began cutting out the images so people could pin them to what gender they thought it was.

He shook his head, trying his hardest to not outright look at her in case she grew uncomfortable. The word from the other day hung tense in the air around them but neither wanted to bring it up again.

The shuffle playlist switched to a different song, one they listened to together often but now it felt strange.

You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing

"I thought you'd want to see it, John gave it to me earlier," he said, looking over across the room where there was a table. "It's over there."