☾59

"You're actually shit at this

"You're actually shit at this." Yeonhee commented, side eyeing Mark who was sat with his elbows on his knees- concentrating on the game ahead of him.

"Dude, it's not my fault I'm getting killed."
"It actually is though."
"Shut up," he grumbled, heaving a sigh as he leant back on the sofa as Yeonhee laid across it with a grin on her face. "How are you so good at this?"

"What can I say?" She shrugged. "I'm just a woman of many talents."
"Other than the fact you can't play instruments."

Yeonhee halted, pursing her lips together as she turned to look at Mark.
"Was that really necessary? Come on Markie, we don't have to bring that up."

She sat up on her knees, hooking her arm around his neck from behind him in a loose headlock.
"I'm actually a world known wrestler."
"Really?" He questioned unconvinced as she nodding trying to fight a laugh.

"Yeah, one move and you'll realise how strong I am."
"I mean I won that arm wrestle that one time."
"Yeah, only because I let you win."

His laughter rang through the air as Yeonhee muttered something about him being a bully before the front door opened.
Hyunjae stepped through the door, without a bat of an eyelid of how Yeonhee had Mark in a headlock.

"Oh hey Hyunjae." Yeonhee greeted.
"Hey guys- you alright there Mark?"
"Think she's trying to kill me." He commented and Yeonhee rolled her eyes, letting go of him to get up and walk over to peer into the bag the girl had brought with her.

"Ooh, ice cream." She commented excitedly, pulling it out of the bag.
"You're going to eat ice cream at midnight?" He questioned and she hummed.
"Yes, yes I am- is that an issue?"
"It's a bit cold though."

"Really? Almost seems like that's the whole point Marker." Yeonhee countered with a sarcastic tone, watching as Hyunjae had disappeared up the steps to get changed.
"I should get going soon." Mark spoke, running his fingers through his hair as he lingered near the kitchen counter as the girl began scooping ice cream into her mouth- making eye contact with him as she halted.

Her eyes squinted with nose scrunching up at the sudden sensitivity and he was quick to laugh at her expression.
"Fuck, my teeth are dead." A shiver ran down her spine at the coldness. "Want some?" She offered- handing him another spoon which he took.

Milo lingered near his legs, looking up at Mark expectantly.
"Dang, sorry little man no ice cream for you."

Yeonhee was leant forward on the counter, scrolling through her messages as Mark lifted Milo up in his arm- unable to deny the cuteness of him.
"Dude he's so cute, how can you say no to him?"

Yeonhee glanced back to see Milo staring at the ice cream on the counter and she raised her brows.
"Well first you pronounce the letter N then O- joking but you can give him some treats, they're over there." She nodded over to it as Milo perked up at the sound.
"Come on Milo, let's get you some treats Bud." Mark commented, Milo in one of his arms as he manoeuvred to grab the box.