☾18

Onyourm__ark

Onyourm__ark

Are you a sasaeng

Yeah how did you know
it's my full time job
Seen

You can no longer reply to this conversation

There was a silence in the living room that consumed as she stared at her phone, unable to even conjure up a sane reaction as only shock filtered her system.

"What the hell?" She muttered, sitting up on the sofa and clicking onto his profile yet nothing came up. "He...did he just block me?"

Yeonhee's face fell, lips parting in a state of shock to which she had no idea what to even do next.

"What's up with you?" Hyunjae asked as she walked down the stairs, eyes landed on an entirely shocked Yeonhee who sat immobile staring at her phone.

Hyunjae raised her brow as she walked over to the kitchen area, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.
"Mark blocked me."

The water only dislodged itself in Hyunjae's airways as utter disbelief flooded her system- coughing before she turned around with furrowed brows.

Yeonhee's eyes met Hyunjae's, the younger wordlessly walking over.
"What did you do?" Hyunjae exclaimed.
"Nothing, he asked if I was a sasaeng and obviously I jokingly replied- wait...you don't think he took it seriously right?"

Yeonhee's brows furrowed before she glanced down at her phone.
"No way Mark actually blocked me- I was literally joking!" She almost cried out, shoving her face into her hands.

THE ELITES (But Mark is ghosting)

Hyunjae: MARK
WHY DID YOU BLOCK YEONHEE BRO

Wooyung: WHAT
no way
Did he actually

Haruki: really?

Wooyung: wait why did he do that??
Did something happen
Wtf
Nah how dare he
MARK WHERE ARE YOU

Haruki: maybe his company found out or something or he decided to stop it before someone could

Hyunjae: nah bro I looked through the convo a bit and they be talking like they're friends
Literally nothing hostile or anything
I wonder what happened

"I'm so..." Yeonhee trailed off speechlessly, a quickening of her pulse as she glanced over back at her screen again. "He actually blocked me." Her quieter voice made Hyunjae look over with a sympathetic look- rubbing her back.