She laughed, patting his head.
"Thanks for looking after me my darling babyboy."
"That's so- yeah don't say that." He physically cringed.
"Why not? I was trying out new nicknames for you."
"You have enough nicknames for me babe, don't worry about that."

"Anyways, who knew Mr Markie would be such a caring man? I'll let you be my wifey now, you proved yourself."
"Oh so I only just proved myself? Wow, dude that's harsh. After everything..." he sighed but his lips were breaking into a smile.

Yeonhee tightened her arms around him, not too tightly as she hugged him, head dropping down to bury into him and his hair tickled her skin which made her laugh lightly at the feeling.

"If you drop me I'll be highly offended."
"Nah man, you know I got you." He said, lightly swaying as the moment of them just in each other's embrace felt very calming yet energising.

"You're cute you know." Yeonhee smiled, pinching his cheek as his face scrunched up, moving his face away from her.
"Dude, stop doing that."
"Why, you do it to me." She argued. "Also, I'm going to bake some things today for you guys."

"That's really nice of you, the boys actually love your baking. Jungwoo kept asking me to tell you to bake those cookies again."
"Ooh, I might do them ones again. What can I say, my baking skills are just a bit too elite."
"They actually are dude- yo I gotta go though."
"Right now?" She asked, forgetting that he had such a busy schedule to attend.

"Yeah, are you going to get down anytime soon...unless like I walk into work with you clinging onto me." He laughed at the thought of it.
"I'd be too embarrassed I can't lie, imagine everyone staring at us being the PDA couple." She cringed, shaking her head and he agreed.
"Chenle would be ready with his camera." He commented, both of them laughing because he definitely would be.

He let her down gently, her hands lingering at the back of his neck to kiss him before he left for his busy busy day.
"You better be on your way before the manager kills me." She commented as he reached down to grab his bag.

"I'll text you later okay? Make sure you eat something and take the painkillers if your headache is worse." He reminded her and she nodded, walking to the door.
"I will do, don't you worry about me I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, okay babe whatever you say." As he stood by the door, leaning down to press his lips against her cheek. "Bye, I love you."
"I love you too drilla." She replied, making sure to smack his ass as he left and when he turned back to look at her she just sent a sweet smile, waving before shutting the door.

As he walked away from her apartment to the elevator, he couldn't help but choke out a laugh under his breath and shake his head.
She really is one of a kind