Part 53: Double Date

Start from the beginning

I didn't answer him.

"I am nosy", he told me.

"A bit"

He laughed hardly.

"I have another event, possibly along the day", he told me while he look at my eyes straightly. "Please take care of my young boy"

"Khrub"

He looked at me, closer.

"You are sleepy", he ensured me. "Take a few minutes to sleep beside of Phumuad. It's still morning", he checked his watch.

I nodded.

Then, he left my room and followed by the driver. He asked me for not to follow him. So, I closed the door.

Then, I took the meal box.

P'Tine

I saw that tag on the box. I smiled by myself.

I opened the box, I saw several dimsum. Bread. Cupcakes. I put that all in the fridge, it must be good for breakfast.

Then, I saw his bag on the table. I checked the inside, I saw several clothes inside. I brought that bag and then put it in to my cupboard.

Mr. Guntithanon must be true. I was still sleepy. My bed seems so tempting, moreover I have cute boy on it. So, I crawled to the bed. I laid beside of him. I saw at that chubby boy, I played with his cheeks.

He was annoyed, then opened his eyes. He still showed me his annoyed face. He blinked for several times.

"I am sorry", I told him.

He looked at me, then looked at surrounding. He needs a moment to adjust himself.

Phumuad looked at me again, he smiled nicely. No word. He crawled slowly toward me, then landed on my chest.

"Can I sleep longer?", I heard that weak voice.

"Sure", I caressed his bag.

I couldn't hold myself from hugging him. Phumuad was so adorable.

Phumuad hug me back tightly.

"Okay, let sleep again", I told him. "We have a long day"

--*--

Phukong POV

Bangkok

At that evening, I walked quickly to the hospital.

I promised P'Sarawat to drive him to the airport. I almost forgot that, but fortunately P'Tine remind me while I called him.

I opened the door.

I saw that grandma laid in the bed, I closed the door slowly. I walked toward her. She smiled at me.

"How are you?", I asked her.

"I am good"

I looked around, but that room was so quiet.

"He is not here", grandma told me.

Seems she understood that I was looking for P'Sarawat.

"Where is he?", I asked her.

She didn't answer. She wanted to wake up, then I helped her.

I straight up her bed, then put pillow behind of her back.

"Is it okay?", I asked her.

She nodded.

"Do you want to drink?"

"No", she replied me shortly. "Take a seat"

She asked me to sit beside of her, I followed what she said.