Chapter 7 - STD girl

Chapter 7 -

I stared at Chase, my cheeks turning ridiculously red whilst I watched an eighteen yeah old boy make out with the air.

"Y-you should've seen the look on uncles face when you and lover boy were swapping STDs!" He sniggered, hugging the air and moaning melodramatically, before doubling over and laughing.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and before I knew it, I was blushing making Chase laugh even harder.

"I do not moan like that." I hissed, glaring at the idiot stood in front of me.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I thought to myself, as Chase laughed harder.

"Y-you're right!" He grinned, pulling himself up after calming down significantly.

"You were practically screaming his name!" He spluttered before doubling over in laughter again, I felt my eye twitch as I refrained myself from punching him.

Counting to ten, I stared at the boy, who had made me blush more than anyone I knew, in one day. I already knew this year was going to be long and I'd probably need anger management classes by the end of it. Or lots of therapy.

%%%

"And um, this is where we eat." I waved my hands at the schools unhygienic excuse for a canteen.

I had been given permission to skip my first two periods and give Chase a tour around the school. it had gone well so far, if you ignored Chase's multiple attempts to hit on me and the fact that he was staring at my chest right now.

"So..." I turned to him, trying to start a conversation in hopes that he'd look at my face instead of ogle over my bra size.

Seriously! It was like the guy had never seen the things that rhyme with toobs before!

"Hey! Eyes up here." I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes. He looked up and smiled at me sheepishly, before turning around awkwardly and pretending to examine the canteen.

"So... This is where you eat." He scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"No, sweetie." I smiled at him, some would say I smiled at him too sweetly. "This is where we eat." I patted his back before turning around and walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?" He shouted, I heard footsteps behind me, they got closer and closer until I felt a palm on my shoulder

"To find my friend." I stated bluntly, shaking his hand off my shoulder.

"Aw, but I thought I was your friend, STD girl." he walked in front of me and pouted, looking incredibly cute.

"STD girl?" I practically screeched, staring at him with my jaw unhinged.

"B-but I'm a virgin!" I blurted, covering my mouth with my hand when I realised what I had just admitted. My eyes widened when Chase's expression went from playful to evil.

"Really?" he smirked, taking a step closer to me as I took a step back. A smirk spread across his face as he noticed my fear.

"I could help with that." he growled, closing the gap between us, until his lips her a breath away from mine.

My eyes felt like they were going to jump out of my skull, back their bags and move to China as I stared at the incredibly attractive boy in front of me.

"Careful STD girl, widen your eyes anymore and they'll roll out of your head." he sniggered, his expression turning playful again.

A crowd had formed around us, as the students had been excused from class. They were all staring at us, well mostly Chase, since the crowd was mainly full off hormonal girls. Though, a few girls turned to give me murderous glares, whilst others filed their claws- I mean nails, ready to attack if I made a move on him.