Chapter One - Hop aboard the curiousity express

Dedicated to TheDoctorDiarieswe used to be close friends irl and she was there for me a lot! This is my way of saying thank you, so thank you!

Chapter One - Hop aboard the curiousity express

I felt something hit the back of my head, it wasn't hard or brick-like, it was light and painless. The painful part was when I heard the culprits behind this immature scheme - Mike Posney and Jacob Brown - snigger at the success of their evil plan.

Why are they doing this? You ask.

Well let's hop aboard the Curiosity Express and explore every reason they have to hate me!

Oh wait. There are none. Therefore searching for any would be pure insanity and a waste of money; you know, if you were actually willing to pay me for your fare.

No?

Wow, I feel so used.

No really, I'm not lying. There is no reason for these people to detest my existence, other than me being Mikes' ex, but even that would be a stupid reason, since he was the one who broke up with me. Simple little Charlie wasn't good enough for Hot Shit Mike. In fact, there were many girls who were gorgeous and would have killed to be in my position. Of course, Mike thought he'd be a good person and prevent many murders from occurring, by dropping me and screwing everyone.

By "screwing everyone", I mean literally. Even the school nerd couldn't escape from the evil rats grasp! Not that she wanted to, I'm pretty sure she was enjoying all the attention she got from him. Before he hit it, quit it and did the same to her sister.

Anyway, let's get back on track. After dumping me, Mike made sure my life was hell. I've probably been through everything. I've been beaten up, left for dead, pushed down an extremely large hill on a field trip and for what? For getting dumped.

The bell rang, indicating it was the end of yet, another uninteresting lesson. A student began to take the leap of faith off of their chairs and outside the hellhole we call a classroom. He would've succeeded if our darling teacher Mr.James didn't shut the door, instead his face hit the door with a loud squelch.

"Well since you idiots aren't gonna learn anything related to maths, let me teach you another lesson," smirked Mr James, his thick Jamaican accent enveloping his words. "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." A series of groans ran throughout the classroom, other students slammed their heads on the desk repeatedly, realising they'd rather be dead than in this lesson.

"Charlie, since you're the only none-nut head in the classroom-"

"Stupid nerd." Whispered a boy named Aden, receiving a glare from me and Mr James.

"You can leave on time." He finished, smiling at the threats he got from other students.

Instead, I shook my head. The corridors were always full of students rushing towards the exit and I didn't want to risk one of my bullies spotting me. I pressed my lips into a thin line and remained seated; I had enough bruises to hide from my parents, I didn't want to add another set.

"That wasn't a request, Charlie. It was an order." His expression changed to stern, as he swung the door open and pointed to the hallway. I sighed and gathered my things, knowing that arguing with him would only get me into more trouble.

Sighing, I got up and walked out of classroom, getting angry glances and rude comments thrown at me.

"She's so fat."

"Oh my god, I heard that she screwed Mr J!"

"What? No way!"

"Figures, that's probably why Mike dropped her."

"Damn! I have got to tweet this"

"Do it! After summer break everyone will be dying to know about it!"

"No wonder the tramp gets the highest grades."

Tears pricked my eyes at the mention of Mikes' name. How could one person cause so much damage? I ran out of the room, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of thinking they'd finally managed to hurt me, even though they had killed me after the first punch.

- - -

This chapter may be extremely boring, mostly because it's the introduction. Read the next chapter - you know you want to ;)

Please,

Vote - because you're amazing

Comment - I need your feedback.

And follow - because I'm amazing idk????