Chapter 6 - Is Your Dad A Terrorist?

Haha, hey I'm back! I've had this chappie written for some time and thought it's finally time I should post it. It was my birthday so sorry for the late post.

Also feel free to point out any grammatical or spelling errors! I'm writing this on my phone and I absolutely detest the Samsung keyboard

This chapter is dedicated to two people since it's a 2 in1 chappie.

So it's dedicated to crazy_feelings and @Mia_doink for being one of my newest readers!

Recap:

"Actually, baby-" Layla smirked, looking Mike straight in the eye. "You know my friend, Charlie, very well."

(there may be some intimate scenes with Mike and Charlie in this chapter, specifically at the end )

"Hey baby, is your dad a terrorist? Cause you da bomb." Mike whispered in my ear, as he wrapped both of his arms around my waist, preventing me from leaving.

Just minutes ago, Layla had told him who I was. Just minutes ago, I had expected him to walk out, ashamed and hurt, but no. He laughed. The jerk had laughed at me.

"What happened to your face?" He spluttered between laughs. "You look hot!" he complimented, the only thing lacking from the compliment was sincerity.

I turned to Layla, searching for an order, begging her to tell me to do something, but she just looked at me and smirked.

Had this been her plan all along? To embarrass me in front of her squad and then laugh about it later. If it was, then she was one sick human being.

Instead of staying there and waiting for them to embarrass me any further, I ran. I ran away like the coward I was, away from Mike, away from Layla. Away from all of my problems.

I had known I was too weak to do this, but I hadn't stopped. I hadn't told Layla to leave me alone, because the concept of revenge had been too appealing to me.

Before I could make it out of the East wing, I felt someone wrap their muscular arms around me, it was Mike. I had realised that when he whispered that cheesy, but cute, pick up line in my ear.

"Let me go." I hissed, struggling to escape from his arms. I wanted to run, leave and never come back. The only thing stopping me was him.

"Where'd you think you're going, baby?" He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe sending chills through my spine.

"What do you think you're doing, Charlie?" He rasped, trailing one of his hands up and down my arm, whilst using the other to hold me against him, causing my breath to hitch. "Running back into my life, when I thought I'd gotten rid of you?"

I felt his hot breath against the curve of my neck, reminiscing the days where we had been together. I felt his arms tighten around my waist, refusing to let me leave him again, reminding me of that day.

"Let me go!" I growled, stomping on his foot with my own, I - thanks to Layla was wearing a pair of heeled stilettos - he hissed in pain and gripped onto his foot- like the wimp he was - freeing me from his grip. I took my chance, and stormed off.

"Charlie!" I heard him call behind me as he ran to catch up, I can't stop, I won't stop, his footsteps got louder by the minute, before he placed his hand on her shoulder "Wait! Hear me out!"

"Don't let him manipulate you again." I reminded my heart, which was beating quicker than ever, as I turned around to face the person who had bullied me for two years.