Anger

"What happened in the arena?" Peeta asked after a moment of silence

"Well, Katniss shot the arrow, we were running. A panel fell on me and I fell unconscious. Then I woke up in the capital."

"Were- were you tortured too?"

"Yes, Peeta."

"I'm Sorry Elliot."

"It's okay." She Sighed. "I want to believe we're safe here but" she took her gaze off her hands and looked at Peeta. "I don't know what to think anymore."

"Katniss- she- I don't want to believe the Katniss that I have in my head."

"I like to believe you loved her. I think she loved you too. When you almost died several times- she loves you Peeta."

"I want to believe that. I do, just the capitol- the put all these things in my head."

"I know. I know Peeta." she had a tear running down her cheek. "It will take time. But, you can trust me. I like to think that we are friends after everything." The boy nodded.

"How was he?" Katniss spoke the moment the door shut behind Elliot.

"Give him time. Remind him what is real and what is not." that's all she said as she walked past Katniss. Elliot desperately needed food, something solid. She began to walk to the dinning hall when she spotted Seth.

"I wanna talk to you. Don't act suspicious." Elliot nodded in response and followed Seth down the hall.

Once they got to Seth and Tiana' room Elliot's gaze fell on Finnick, Jason, Tiana, Kaia, and Johanna all sat in the room.

"Is this like an intervention or something?"

"I don't trust Coin." Jason spoke first.

"We don't either." Seth said, referring to himself and his mother.

"I just met the woman so I don't have much to say." Johanna called out from the corner of the room where she sat on a desk chair. She was staring at the ceiling while she spun in circles in the chair.

"Okay?" Elliot was confused. "But we have nowhere else to go. I don't see anyone else having a big sign that says 'We will protect fugitives'." Elliot spread her arms out like she was envisioning big letters. "So I guess we're stuck here."

"Wrong. Katniss, Gale and Beetee all went to two to help them to persuade them to join the rebellion. Without two there's no getting into the capital." Seth spoke, steppin away from the door, once he firmly shut it.

"And... Who's Gale again?"

"The other member of Katniss' love triangle. Geez, keep up Elliot." Johanna laughed.

"We have to get out of here."

"But it's not like we can just walk out the doors, plus I'm leaving Peeta here and he can't travel." Elliot responded to Jason, she ran her hand over her face in frustration.