Jason

Elliot sat in a cold, dark cell, shaking

Elliot sat in a cold, dark cell, shaking. They have just thrown her in here. She hasn't had food or water in 2 days, not since the torturing had started. Elliot had slashes on her back, bruises littering her body and scars on her palms from Elliot digging her nails into her skin from the pure pain. No tears had fallen, no more cries left her lips, she was silent. She was quite the opposite from Johanna and Peeta.

"Are you alright?" Elliot heard. "I'm hoping you haven't died from blood loss over there."

"Johanna." Elliot croaked out. "Shut up, please." Her voice started to shake, but she refused for it to go any further.

"I can't- I can't with you."

"Johanna please." Elliot begged, her body was still unmoving except for the shallow breaths she took. In and out she had to remind herself, breathe.

"Don't die." She heard Johanna whisper. I can try.

"Shut up!" The peacekeeper kicked the bars on elliots cage- cell, I mean. It was like they were dogs in kennels. For the first day Elliot had hoped someone would come, but as the hours- days passed by she was slowly slipping into that emptiness again.

Two weeks later, they fed her once and gave her water three times. They had started injecting things into her arms. First morphine to get her drowsy. Then tracker jacker venom to make her less aware of the things around her that maybe, just maybe she would slip up. But she didn't.

"Your skin and bone..." Elliot heard Johanna' voice but it was no longer rough and confident, it was quiet and broken.

"Mhmm" Elliot couldn't raise her voice above a whimper. Her voice was scracty, her throat felt like sandpaper.

"I'm sorry." Elliot could hear the tears that were streaming from Johanna' face. "I'm so sorry."

"Wh-why?" Elliot croaked out.

"We were supposed to get you out." Elliot furrowed her eyebrows, gathering up her strength to push herself up from the ground. "You don't deserve to be here."

"You don't either." After that they were silent. No words needed to be spoken. They sat in silence, nothing else needed to be said.

Elliot wondered where Seth was, was he safe? Where's Finnick and Beetee? Katniss? There's nowhere to hide in Panem, she just hopes they stay alive.

"Snow needs you." A guard came out of nowhere, Elliot's eyes were fluttering shut, she hadn't gotten much sleep since she had even left home.

"No!" Johanna screamed, crawling up to the bars in desperate need. "No! Don't hurt her!"

The guard paid no attention to her, he just proceeded to drag Elliots small and fragile frame up the stairs since she couldn't carry herself.

They arrived in the camera room again, but it was different, Caesar's face was morbid you can tell even with the faulty smile he had plastered onto his lips. Peeta was sitting on the couch as well. Peeta was dressed in an extravagant black tux and Elliot wore a black blouse with a black skin-tight skirt that fell to her calves. Once the guard tossed her onto the sofa the camera man said 'and we're live'.