Siblings

She thought she would never hear his voice again

She thought she would never hear his voice again. "Harlow?" She said, standing up with Katniss, who had heard screaming as well.

"Katniss, Help Me!"

"El' I don't wanna die!"

"El', Help me please!"

Elliot ran as fast as she could into the forest.

"PRIM!" Katniss ran after Elliot, while Finnick tried to stop them both. The two girls searched for the voice, when a bird who was circling them caught Katniss' eye. The voices stopped once Katniss shot the arrow, making the bird's lifeless body drop to the ground. "Are you okay?" Katniss asked since Elliot looked like she had seen a ghost. Then there it was again.

"ELLIOT I DON'T WANNA DIE!! PLEASE, HELP ME EL'!" His voice again shouting for her to get to him, the deeper she got into the forest the louder he was.

"HARLOW!"

"Elliot it's not him." Katniss spoke. chasing after the girl. "It's just a Jabberjay, it's not him." She put a hand on the girl's shoulders.

"He said it once," Elliot's eyes stared to water, "Jabberjays copy."

"KATNISS!"

"Gale?"

"Elliot." another voice came.

"Seth?" Elliot spun around, she knew he was still alive, he wasn't shown last night.

"Elliot!" Jason's voice echoed through the forest.

"Come on, come on." Elliot spoke, dragging Katniss in the way of the beach, the birds were swarming them, the screams of their loved ones. There weren't many people Elliot loved, but who knew the Capital would be so cruel to play her deceased brother's voice screaming at her to help him.

When they were close to the beach they saw Finnick, Peeta, Beetee, and Johanna standing in a line, Peeta and Finnick were screaming something but all they could hear was the human screams of the birds. Elliot and Katniss ran into the invisible wall that was between the group and the two girls.

Elliot knew that they would have to stay in here for an hour, in the games there were no rules for the gamemakers, they could go skys the limit with the torture.

10 years ago

"El' I want you to know that I love you." Harlow Young said, he said three more minutes with his sister until he was sent to his death.

"No, they can't do this, you're all I have left." The girl quietly sobbed into her brother's shoulder.

"You'll be fine, okay, I'll come back to you." Harlow breathed in the familiar scent of Jasmine and vanilla. "Don't do anything to make your name in there anymore than it has too." He had tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry." the boy said, when he saw the peacekeepers opening the door to take his sister away from him. "I love you!" He shouted.