"Nat- wake up! Come on, you have to wake up!" Steve patted her cheek as he put her head on his lap.

Natasha's eyes slowly stirred awake as she tried to process what was going on in her surroundings.

"Hey, hi." Steve flashed a faint smile when he saw the redhead was awake.

"Natasha, y/n- she's-" Yelena said but Natasha was quick to shoot her head at the blonde.

"Where is she? Is she hurt?" She asked and Steve looked at her.

"Thor is up there, still searching for her, Nat. But we have another problem." He said.

While Yelena and Steve were tending Natasha, you on the other hand, being the mimic you are, you tilted your head as you showed your palm towards Wanda before creating a wind blast, sending the witch away and having to release you from her magic.

That move caught Natasha's attention as she looked across her shoulder.

"Stark, I tried every corner of the building, searching for little Romanoff, but she is nowhere to be found." Thor came down with his hammer spinning above his head as he looked at the surroundings.

Natasha groaned as she tried to get up. Steve helped her as they were now facing you.

Peter and Pietro went to help Bucky and Clint out of the earth pile before helping Sam and Wanda while Tony's suit started to power up again.

You clenched your fist again to create a lightning when you saw Thor was looking at you, realizing that you hurt his friends while he was up there searching for the Avengers' girl.

"Y/n! That's enough! No more attacks!" Natasha shouted and everyone's head turned to her.

Steve looked at her in disbelief at what she burst out.

"Y/n?" He muttered in confusion.

"The person in the suit is our girl, Steve." She said with glossy eyes.

"Dreykov had put her under control. That's why she didn't recognize you, even Natasha." Yelena said as Steve nodded and looked at you.

You stood there, being the center of attention and was confused at why they weren't attacking you like they did moments ago.

Natasha pulled away from Steve's hold on her body as she made her way to you slowly.

"Nat, don't. She will attack you." He said worriedly.

"I know. But she's still my baby, Steve." She said sadly.

You stared at her as she slowly came towards you. Everyone seemed ready to defend Natasha as the redhead held out her hand in front of her.

"Y/n, I know you're still in there. It's mama. I come here to save you, sweetheart. We all do. If you can hear me, please, fight it and come back to me. I'm sorry I didn't come to get you sooner and I'm sorry I made you go through this hell. I missed you, detka (baby), so so much."

She poured her heart out as she took a step forward to get closer to you. But all you did was stand there, watching her without any expression.

Surely they couldn't see it with your mask on and they somehow had a slight doubt that it was you underneath the suit.

But they trusted Natasha and went along with it.

She walked towards you slowly when she felt like you didn't move. She stood in front of you and cupped your jaws as she looked at your masked face.

"Baby-"

She couldn't continue her words when you put your hand on her neck. She was shocked at your sudden move and everyone around was about to attack you before Natasha held out her hand again.