24. Wedding day

"Can I come in"

Jungkook nodded and you slowly get inside his room and sat on bed edge. Jungkook looked at you with furrowed eyebrows

"How can I help you"
Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around his body

You bite your lower lips and stared at him

"What happened to Taehyung after that day"
You stuttered

after jimin aggressive behaviour toward you,
It didn't take any second for jungkook to understand what you wanted to know.
He poked his inner cheek and walked to the glass wall, his back facing you

"It shouldn't matter to you, you are not worthy for it"
Jungkook said turning his body toward you with a blank expression on his face.
You slowly rose your head looking at him with your glossy eyes

"Jungkook please"
You voice almost audible while his eyes turned a shade darker glaring at your figure his nostril flared and he clenched his fist

"That day... that... day his soul leaves his body, and why not, when He Didn't not even loved you, Yn . He used to worship you. You were his everything, his love for you was like the depth of ocean
and that day he sank into his own depth ocean filled with sadness"
He said in one breathing glaring at you with burning eyes and you hide your small figure circling your hand around your body, looking away.

"He became empty and attempt suicide"
Your eyes became wide and you furiously averted your eyes to him while he continue

"First jumping from Han river but fortunately jimin followed him all the way that day and saved him but it didn't stopped here

After going through all these he was still not convinced that you cheated on him, we tried hard to make him understand that everything is gone and everything is in front of his eyes but he was mad in your love. He called you thousands of times thinking you pick up just for once but all he listen was your phone was switch off and after all that he became impatient and tried to go to your apartment but jimin held him not letting him go away from his sight. There was nothing to go back to you. everything was clear but still he was hoping that you will come back to him and tell him, everything was a lie he was so innocent for your games yn"
Jungkook said clenching his jaw, his face became red because of how much anger he was holding and you lowered your head.
Your numb body looses all his strength to meet his eyes.

"For two days we tried our hardest to make him eat something to see a little hope of living life inside him but he just became a lifeless person and all he wanted was to visit you and seeing that state we let him and he walked to your apartment just to find out there was no one and it breaks him even more. While returning he begged to us to give him some space and he will not try anything and We let him thinking, He need some time and that was the biggest mistake we did because after few minutes we got a call from his number, telling the owner of this phone got hit by truck and his unconscious body lying on the highway"
Your whole body became frozen, goosebumps rose all over your body. It took you awhile to recover what just slipped from jungkook's mouth making your heart to lurch.

"After living 20 days in coma he came back to life, but he didn't talk to anyone much
He locked himself in a room and his changed behaviour make their parents to send him to California,US for a fresh start"
you felt like someone just stabbed you with a sharp knife making your whole blood drained out of your body. Jungkook took his step toward you while you quivered looking at his feet. Jungkook stopped four steps away from you. His anger were radiating in the whole room

"You choose to play with wrong person, yn"
Jungkook growled making your stiffen body to flinch.

"From that day the innocent Taehyung gone the happy Taehyung gone and it's all because of you and now he is again......"
He paused and looked away turning his body