the glitch - BUCKY BARNES [A]

Start from the beginning

Later on, after nagging him about it for weeks on end, Robin finally went to a thing called 'therapy'. He had to admit, he enjoyed it. Confessing all what was on his mind made him feel freer and lighter. He talked about his wife, Marion, his Merry Men and the life he had once lived back in Sherwood Forest. In Dr Madani's professional opinion, Robin of Locksley aka John Robertson was not crazy despite what others may say, but she still had trouble believing what he was telling her. Over the years she had heard some strange things but it was never like this, not even with another patient who happened to be the enhanced and 100 year old man known as The Winter Soldier.

And just like Robin, he was out of his time but had the fortune to only have to catch up on a few decades instead of the centuries the famed archer missed. Two men dangling outside the whirlwind of time were bound to bump into each other eventually, and where else but the therapist office they both went to.

Bucky Barnes went through Hell and survived; he had seen horrors beyond your imagination and witnessed the strangest of things that no one would believe. So accepting that a legend from the 12th century somehow came back to life, was a piece of cake. He loved hearing Robin's stories of his times in Sherwood Forest as Bucky remembered being told them as a child when he was curled up in bed, afraid of the nightmares which might come to haunt him. The tales of Robin Hood has inspired many and Bucky made sure to tell him so.

When Captain America's shield is handed over to his replacement (Bucky filled Robin in on the hero stuff) and the one armed soldier gets a call from a friend, Robin Hood joins them on their quest to take down the infamous Flag Smashers, not expecting that him, The Glitch in The Blip, to fall for a super soldier who's just as lost as he is.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Do I want him as a friend, or a lover?
It doesn't matter, I just want him in my life.
He's the sun on my sky."

- thea phala

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I was dead! And I may not be certain on what happened to the world since I've been gone but I know I shouldn't be here."

"Well, I'm glad you are."

robin hood and bucky barnes

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Robin of Locksley
age: 863 (Chronologically), 38 (Physically and Mentally)
aliases: John Robertson
Robin Hood
Hood
The Glitch
family: Sir Robert of Locksley (Father)
Lady Mary of Locksley (Mother)
Marion (Wife)
The Merry Men
Other unnamed family

the life of robin hood

12th Century: Robin Hood was a soldier turned hero who fought for the people. He's the Robin Hood you know from the legends and stories.