Christmas Traditions

Merry Christmas! I know its a few days early but I just got on my break (finally) hope you guys enjoy!

~·~·~·~·~·~

Ponyboy:
You once dragged Pony along to the Christmas eve program at your church, and ever since that year, he sings in the Christmas choir. You try your hardest not to laugh at his cute little self singing and swaying back and forth to the music. And he always has a smirk on his face when the choir finishes and he sees you.

Johnny:
You and Johnny do as much as you can together during the holiday season. But your favorite tradition is always decorating your house with him. Since his parents didn't bother with christmas, you showed him your family traditions. The best part is always when his face lights up after you turn on the christmas lights.

Sodapop:
You guys looove going to christmas parties together. Even if your crashing a few you weren't invited to. You two steal a few cookies and eggnog before you jam out to some christmas music (Drawing some weird looks.) But by far, seeing Soda in a christmas sweater just hits different.

Steve:
Since you guys already spend a ton of time around cars and in them, you would expect that you would spend even more time driving around looking at christmas lights with Steve. Sometimes the whole gang comes, but usually you like it when its just you and Steve. Even if you guys are parked and aren't  looking at the christmas lights ;)

Two-bit:
You and two-bit have an annual snowball fight every year. You both make it a huge deal and have the gang be the referees so no cheating is involved. (Like last year when two-bit distracted you with a kiss) the loser has to buy hot chocolate, and then you guys watch cozy christmas movies.

Darry:
You both love to make christmas cookies together. Shooing away the gang so you guys can be alone in the kitchen without grubby hands wanting cookies. It usually ends in a mess with flour everywhere. Then Darry just picks you up, and cleans you up in the bathroom.

Dally:
Dally barely even notices it's christmas time. It drives you crazy that he doesn't even try to celebrate. One time, it ended in a fight until he realized what he was doing and let you cuddle him for once. And from then on you guys spend every christmas eve cuddling in his room above the bar.