21

The next day went quite well but not until they come back home.

Sunghoon got into a scandal. Dispatch doing their things when nobody wanted.

PARK SUNGHOON A 19 YEAR OLD IDOL, CAUGHT ON A DATE?

It may be suprising but last night at 2 00 am, a member of a boygroup, enhypen was caught on a date with a girl wearing a hoodie.

The 19 year old idol, park sunghoon, was known even before becoming an idol, he was a figure skater and has won many medals for the country.

The girl with him is suspected a fan or a staff from hybe. She wasnt recognized as her face was covered with her hoodie and because of the dark night.

The couple was caught holding hands and walking together.

That was the article released today.

Sunghoon look at the article and sigh. He knew this will happen no matter how much he cover himself with. He just thought luckily, they dont caught haerim.

Sunghoon was banned from going out. The fans were mad as they didnt expect to see this kind of news about their favorite artist.

There was so much hate going around that even his phone was taken.

Haerim who saw the article as soon as it posted. Feel bad as she feel she is the reason sunghoon got into that mess.

=     =

"Do you think sunghoon hyung is okay?" Jungwon ask as a leader and a friend.

Sunghoon was seen smiling all day like he got no problem. The other member were worried of course. They were worried even more when they see smiley sunghoon.

"Dont worry. He is strong. Do you think this will make him down?" Jay said

"I dont think he will be down because of this because there is no reason for him to be." Heesung said

"Im just curious, who is the girl they said? If i want to say it is his sister,why would they meet at night and not at home?" Niki ask scratching his head

"I dont think its his sister." Sunoo said

"I think i know who is it." Jake said looking at haerim smiling. " its you isnt it?" He ask which made haerim, who was keeping her mouth shut, shocked.

"Eh? Its her?" Jay said not believing jake.

"Yeah its me." Haerim said looking down."im sorry its all my fault."

"Dont tell me you go out because of the rumors going around the company...." niki said

"What rumors?" Jungwon ask as he didnt know about the rumours

"There is a rumor, haerim is going to be kicked out from the group. They even held a meeting for it because some staffs make a petition to kick her out. Well maybe not a rumor." Niki said

"Kicked out from what group? Enhypen?" Jake asking him again not believing his ears.

"Yup. That is what they say." Sunoo said

"But. Jake hyung, how did you know it was me?" Haerim ask jake as she is still wondering how he knew it was her and not someone else.

"Bruh, i wash your clothes remember? Of couese i'd know your shirts or hoodies." He said

"Oooooo" haerim said satisfied with his answer.

=       =

That night when everybody is asleep, haerim couldnt sleep in her room so she decided to use her phone outside her room since her manager is asleep.

The hate comments are uncontrolled. They are too many. Haerim feel hurtes even she is not the one they are referring to. It was sunghoon hyung. Must be bad for him too. Luckily they took his phone away.

Haerim look into the hate comments enough and decided to go to sleep back as she started to yawn.

She decided to check on sunghoon hyung before leaving to bed.

When she peeped into their door she can see there is light coming from sunghoon's bed.

She enters the room and saw sunghoon, curled up like a ball at the corner at his bed, crying. And beside him a phone.

Haerim thought whose phone was that since his phone is with the manager.

She was worried about sunghoon tho. She climbed up the bed and took the phone. It was the hate comments. No wonder. She put the phone aside and  approach him.

When she touch him, he flinched a bit since his head is dugged into his pillow.

He look up to her and look at her for a while. Then he hug her tightly not letting her go.

He needed someone to be beside him and he feel lucky the one he wanted to see most come to him.

Haerim who was shocked with sunghoon's sudden action, finally adapted and pat his back lightly.

They were in that position for quite a while. She didnt make anysound as the other members are asleep and ahe didnt want to wake them up.

They have been in that position for too long and now haerim started feeling numb, she slowly freed herself from sunghoon hug and sit beside him. She hold his hand without saying a word.

She wanted to give him the strength he had given her last time. This was a payback but she hope next time, she can do this again.

Sunghoon keep crying and haerim keep patting. At last, both of them fell asleep with their heads on each other.