6

We continue filming for the winner announcement.

Very very very unfortunately, my team doesn't win but very very very fortunately, the dance club won.

I don't know if I feel disappointed or not because I like yeonjun sunbae and if he won, I'm happy for him. Also, I like my team but if we didn't win, it's ok.

Then we take another 30 minute break before filming part 2.

We went back to the waiting room. We are sitting down on the sofa as we are tired playing for almost 3 hours straight.

"Unnie, I want to go to the restroom." I said to yeeun unnie.

"Let's go. I'll take you."

Yeeun unnie lead the way after asking a regular staff about the restroom placement.

She reminded me to went straight to the waiting room after this because she got something to do.

=      =

I am on my way and suddenly, Heesung hyung called me outside.

"Wanna follow me?"

"To where?"

"Txt's room"

"OH? It's ok. You can go by yourself hyung. You're a big boy already." I said

"Ehh come onnn.. you said you wanted to get to know them.." he said

"I want but this feels like I'm doing something illegal."

"What illegal? You are just meeting your idol"

"I am but as a moa, this is so wrong"

"It's ok. Let's go. You talk too much." He said pulling my wrist straight to txt sunbaenim's room.

He knocked the door and txt manager Nim open the door asking what is he doing here. Before Heesung hyung could answer, huening Kai sunbae said

"It's ok, hyung. You can go to your room first Heesung hyung." Huening Kai sunbaenim said.

"Seems like today is not the one." Heesung hyung said looking at me "let's go back."

We went back and I sit on the sofa beside Sunghoon hyung but as soon as I sit, he stood up and sit beside jay hyung who is sitting on a one-person chair.

Eh? What's with this hyung?

Jake hyung came to me and sit beside me. "seems like he is mad."

"Who?" I ask

"You are seriously slow."

"Look who's talking."

" I'm not slow. "

"Huh like I will believe you." I said smirking

"Sunghoon.. he seems mad" Jake hyung continue

"And why is he mad" I ask

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah you are the reason"

"You~are ~the~reason~~~~" I sing

"Yah, I'm talking and you are singing. Are you kidding me?" Jake hyung said

"Nope." I said

=      =

We are filming for the 2nd episode for txt en- playground.

We are choosing the teammates playing game. We will play rock paper scissors and then the winner got to choose either a cushion or a jumping ball.

With the chosen thing, we have to compete to reach a box on a table at the end of the platform.

First, hueningkai sunbaenim, me and Niki hyung. Jake hyung said the maknaes.

For this case for 3 people, there are the jumping ball and a cushion.

"Niki hwaiting! Haerim hwaiting!!" Txt sunbaenim said cheering us. Huh. That really boost my spirit.

"Wait wait. Who are you cheering, hyung?" Huening Kai sunbaenim said feeling left out.

"Huening Kai sunbae hwaiting" I said. He just smile at me and said thank you.

"Wait. Haerim, Niki. What are you going to choose?" Huening Kai sunbaenim ask.

Oh my... He is going to cheat isn't he.

"Paper." Niki hyung said

"Uhmmm.. paper too." I said.

"Ok then I trust both of you. Remember that. I trust both of you."

"Rock paper scissors!!"