14

I sit between yenjun hyung and huening hyung. Taehyun hyung.... he left when we decided to watch horror movie.

Now its only us three in the room. The first few jumpscare didnt scares me that much but after that i keep getting scared. I think yeonjun hyung and huening hyung regretted watching horror movie with me.

At the end of the movie, im exhausted. I didnt scream but im thirsty right now. Maybe i have used too much energy.

I have no thought on two other people beside me. They didnt even blink. How lucky...

"Whew that was scary." Yeonjun hyung said and from my eyes he show no expressions,

"If that is scary for you then its terrifying for me. I think i cant sleep tonight." I said massaging my head

Huening hyung keep teasing me about how i easily get scared. 

"I cant believe youre the scaredy cat type when watching horror movies.." heuning hyung said still laughing.

"Not just me. There is a lot of people like me.. like taehyun oppa.... he is big but he is scared too. Dont blame me." I said

"Oppa? I thought you like calling people hyung?"yeonjun hyung stopped laughing and ask me shocked.

"I thought so too... why'd you call him oppa and us hyung?" Huening hyung said

"Uhh because you tolde me to call you hyung. Even tho im still not ise to it, taehyun oppa told me to call him oppa so i got no choice." I said explaining.

"Call me oppa then." Huening hyung said

"No. Not when i already become comfortable with you." I said

"Ooooo you are already comfortable with me?" He continued smirking at me.

"Ah i got to go... uhh jungwon hyung call me." I said

"Didnt he got stomachache?"  Huening hyung ask

"No... heesung hyung.. heesung hyung called me." I said

"I know you are escaping but its ok. See you next time jung haerim" yeonjun hyung said

I get out of the room and went straight to floor 21 where heesung hyung practiced this morning.

I knocked the door.

"Who is that?"

Eh? The voice..... is...... different?

The door opens revealing beomgyu sunbae. I was shocked and took a step back but my leg tripped.

Beomgyu sunbae hold onto my wrist preventing me from falling on my back.

I didnt wait and i quickly stand up on my feet. This is so humiliating. He let go of my wrist when i am stable enpugh to stand on my own.

"Im sorry sunbae. I got the wrong room." I said bowing and wanted to leave but he once again grip my wrist.

"Do you want to use this room?" He ask

I look at his hand that is holding my wrist and he let go when i didnt answer his question.

I brush off the awkwardness with smile saying, "its ok. Its not like im going to practice or what. Im just looking for heesung hyung. Besides, there are a lot of other room. Why would you get out when i can use other room."

"I thought heesung already went home? I saw him going out with others." He said

"Ehhh?? Wait.. ahh. Sunbae, you can continue your work."i said.

HEESUNG HYUNG😑

HYUNG! you left me!

What?

You leave me here.....
I thought you say you want to go
back with me today..

W

hen did i?

Yesterday! You told me. Ah forget it..
all of you went home already?

Of course. We search for you
everywhere but  you is nowhere
to be found so we go home first.

Its ok hyung. Ill go back by myself

No! No! Wait for me.
Im coming. Wait there.

Its ok hyung.
I can go back by myself.

No. What if people knows you?

Then be it.

This is not gonna be like this.
You wait there. Ill be there in 15 minutes.

Ok then...

"Huh... seems like i got to wait...." i said.

"With whom are you going home with?" I turned my head and saw beomgyu sunbae at the door with a bag on his shoulder. Maybe getting off work.

"Uhhh heesung hyung said he is going to pick me up wven though i can walk by myself. " i said

"How long does it take from your dorm to here?"

"15 minutes. Why?" I said

"I can wait with you. Im going off work too." He said

Omy.. a gentlemen.... i cant belive i get to see this side of him to me. Feel like a dream but yeahh...

"Aniyo. Gwenchanhayo. You can get off work. You seems tired. "

"Its ok. Its not just you and me.. taehyun too. We want to go to company's cafe before going home. You can join us while you are waiting."

"Ahh jinjjayo? If that is the case... "

"Lets go." He said walking to the lift. I follow him from behind. Looking from a 173 cm view, he is tall.

Im tall but he is taller... where did tiny beomgyu that i watched in youtube go? This is not tiny at all.

I got to say the same with yeonjun hyung and hueningkai hyung too tho. As expected. Txt sunbaenim really arent real. They are really tall. Like tall tall.

After he push the button, the lift opens and both of us enter. I can smell awkwardness......