20

Haerim look at sunghoon puzzled. Did she said something funny? She clearly said something sad.

Sunghoon look at her with a soft comforting gaze and said "haerim ah, you listened to some rumors didnt you? You hear some staff talking about this didnt you? If you heard it, why didnt you listened until the end?"

Haerim look even more puzzled.

"They decided to keep you. All of them. All of the upper staff decided to keep you. No one wanted to kick you out. That is just some stupid petition going around the company made by some stupid staffs. Dont worry, we, enhypen specifically me, will protect you no matter what." Sunghoon said in a reasurring voice.

Haerim who now know the truth, look at him. Tears falling from her eyes once again. Now its not the sad one but the happy ones.

Haerim didnt know she was this weak. Maybe haein is right. She is a crybaby.

She cry and cry.

Sunghoon didnt know how to make her better so he dazed for a minute and look at her. She look down at her feet and cries. Her tears fall onto her hoodie and leave marks.

Sunghoon slid in his hand holding haerim's hand. He hold it tight. Trying to give her strength. He put his other hand on their hands and pat it.

Sunghoon look up to the sky and said "you are lucky you can still follow your first dream, i left my first dream to become an idol you know. And its not an easy task."

After haerim calmed down, sunghoon wiped her tears away using his hand and smile at her.

"Can we go home now? Its been two hours since we are outside and its cold." He ask then look at their locking hands. Its like party butterflies right now in his stomach.

Haerim just nodded and let sunghoon pull her hand and they walked together to their dorm.

Little did they know, a guy with a big photographic camera have been watching them for a while and little did they know what is coming tomorrow.