6~The Rethink

Hi.

Well, um, I've come to the conclusion that this story has no solid plan except from a plan I made in my brain which, due to unforseen circumstances (a manic episode), seems to have erased itself from existence.

So I apologise for my lack of brain cells, but without a plan I'm going to bibbity-bobbity-boo some of this story off of wattpad.

BUT ONLY TEMPORARILY, YOU WON'T EVEN NOTICE IT'S GONE.

There won't be a lot of change but enough change for you to have to reread it. I just think it's messy and I went into it without much thought.

I promise I'm not this flaky and uncommitted (is that a word??) to this story I just think I can do much better.

Basically, this all depends on my brain and its compliance. Currently, my brain is not complying, so yeah.

Expect and update within the week :). Most of it will stay the same, just some changes to make it the way I want it.

I've already made some changes to the first five chapters, so feel free to reread them, not much has changed in the first and second and I know it is all extremely tedious but I seriously believe the story will be a lot better.

Sorry, I can't tell you keep reading because um free will but like I advise you to keep reading???

I don't know, but adios.