Surprising she hugged me as I relaxed into her touch.

She patted my back making me relax as I rested my head in the crook of her neck.

Her scent calmed me instantly.

"Here,apply ointment", she diverted as she looked sad making me sigh.

I applied ointment all the while her eyes showed thousand emotions.

"You can ask me", I tried to start the conversation.

"And you are gonna ignore my question", she shrugged as she focused on the side table.

I really wanted to tell you everything brat. But..I'm scared. I'm scared I will lose you. You will see me different. You will hate me more.

"Hell with it. Tell me what's wrong,Zane", she stared at my eyes with all hopes for me to open up to her.

"I really wanted to..", I told as her eyes turned into anger.

Great Zane. How should I convince her?

I don't want her to be mad at me.

I want her to smile at me.

Her simple smile she gives when I return home is enough to drive away my stress and worries.

She waiting for me at home,eagerly looking at the door,sometimes looking all worried is making me feel happy.

That Brat is my world.

The only woman in my world.

She thinks the senior as my crush.

Did she know she is the only woman in my world from the day I have laid my eyes on her?

She got up from my lap as I felt cold invading me.

"I'll go change", she said dully as she locked herself in closet.

I sighed as I closed my eyes letting me fall back on the bed.

I..

Something hit my face forcefully.

"What the hell?", I raised up as I caught the dresses thrown on my face.

Brat looking pissed with her hands folded in front of her chest tapping her foot impatiently.

"Explain", she looked pissed as hell ready to kill me.

When my eyes landed on the dresses I gulped.

"How did she find it?", I cursed under my breathe.

"How the hell you have all my dresses that were stolen? Especially my favourite ones", I did not answer her.

My eyes blankly holding her stare.

"Um.."

"Zane, Will you please explain how the hell you have my favourite dresses on your closet which I thought was stolen by some lunatics? And that pink dress in your hand that's from my tenth birthday party", she looked mad as hell.

She loves dresses. She buya dress not to wear. She interpret the thoughts of designer from the dress they made.

Once she told me. The designer make a dress reflecting on their inner beauty. They picture the world full of colours with a love for the one who will wear it. The hardwork will be repaid when they wear the dress and say "you are perfect, you made me beautiful". They will not realise the inner beauty is what it makes them beautiful and the dress serves as an ornament to enhance the beauty. I love bringing out people's inner beauty. She is inspiring.