"Yes, and it's a weight-bearing run." Jungkook seemed to recall, "We were going to run tens of kilometers with tens of kilograms back then."

"You can run like this?" Lisa surprised.

"If you don't believe me, I can carry you back and forth along the coastline." Jungkook tried.

"Don't." Lisa immediately refused, "It's okay if you run down, don't confuse me."

Lisa thought of the picture Jungkook just described, his face was green, and Jungkook also had a sad expression.

"Did you run fast when you were not carrying weight?" Lisa asked again.

"Alright." Jungkook said.

"Then we Bibi." Lisa pointed to the bicycle not far away, "I ride, you run."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and ran to help Lisa rent a bicycle. Before leaving, Jungkook asked Lisa: "Since it is a race, there must be a reward."

"What reward do you want?" Lisa asked.

"If I win, you have to take the initiative to kiss me once." Jungkook added to Lisa's ear and added, "You must kiss."

Lisa blushed but didn't refuse. Anyway, she wasn't a kisser: "What if I win?"

"Then I take the initiative to kiss you?" Jungkook proposed excitedly.

"Think beautiful, if I win, continue to sleep on the sofa today." Lisa saw Jungkook's pouted face.

Jungkook didn't care to laugh, there was no need to argue about this steady win.

"See the lighthouse over there, we will stop there." Lisa pointed to the lighthouse in Yuanfang.

"OK." Jungkook visually checked the distance, about eight kilometers away.

"Begin!" Lisa said, kicking the foot pedal hard, and took the lead to ride out. Jungkook smiled helplessly, chasing behind in a hurry.

The two of them went on the road one after the other. After about 20 minutes, Lisa was a little tired while riding, and the lighthouse looked at half the distance. Lisa turned around and saw that Jungkook was already sweating. Can't help saying: "You admit defeat, we will not compare."

Jungkook ran a few steps forward with a smile, and said in parallel with Lisa: "If you admit defeat, I did not lose the word in my dictionary."

"Yes, you are not tired." Lisa snorted and accelerated to ride forward.

Jungkook wiped the sweat on his forehead and felt the sweat on his body soaked his clothes. The feeling of being sticky was really uncomfortable, so he took off his upper body T-shirt while running, and then quickly caught up with Lisa to take T The shirt was thrown into Lisa's bicycle basket.

"I'm leaving now." Jungkook smiled, overtaking Lisa.

The strong man's back was photographed in the sun, his muscles protruding from the shoulders and arms, and sweat beads were densely covered. Scars all over the pale skin, the drinker's wild running action, exudes a wild breath.

Lisa gritted her teeth desperately to catch up, and eventually failed to overtake.

Jungkook stood under the lighthouse with his chest in his arms, waiting for Wu Tong to get close to him. When he saw Wu Tong's depressed face, Qin Ge's heart blossomed.

"I'm willing to gamble and lose." Jungkook saw Lisa parked her car and couldn't wait to honor the prize in the past.

"I haven't slowed down yet." Lisa was almost mad.