"FuCk, DaMn It, dAmN iT. I can still tell everyone about you, if me Horikita and Ayanokoji all say you are an evil bitch you will loss a lot of influence in this school."

I am not sure if my fake raging was believable or not but it seems she thought she got me, maybe she just didn't entertain the possibility that I had taken other precautions. I mean I could just retrieve the audio on my phone to begin with so it would be really easy.

"Ha, maybe, but if I got to the school and tell them you and Ayanokoji have been raping me consistently for months and Horikita is trying to cover for you I could get all of you expelled."

"Huh? I had a feeling you were loose Kushida-san but I didn't think you would fantasize about getting double teamed. That is a false allegation anyways, you have no proof."

When I said that she tried to grab my hand, I put up resistance but she punched me in the stomach with her other hand and them when I bent over put my hand all over her breasts. If I was a lesser man I might have gotten aroused, but with the experience I have had up until now I could easily say these were the worst tits I have grabbed so far. After getting my finger prints on her shirt she let me go and kneed me in the face.

"Did you just fucking punch me in the gut and knee me in the head? What the fuck?!"

Kushida just looked at me smugly.

"Know there is proof all over my shirt, drop out of the school by the end of the month or I will give this to the police. Leave this school or you will spend years in prison."

"Are you blackmailing me, even after you assaulted me? You are crazy."

"And what are you going to do about it? Even if it is easy to see you put on some muscle you just got beaten by me, how about this, if you kneel and beg I will let you stay a little while longer."

To her great surprise I actually did get on my knees and look at her. I spoke in a cringy voice.

"Please Kushida-san don't frame me and my friends for raping you, we underestimated you too much. I beg you to let us go."

"Ho, it seems you are more willing than most to beg, even if you say that I will still frame you and the other two, I just can't have any liabilities left in this school."

After she said that she started walking away, when she got past me I started laughing hysterically.

"What the fuck are you laughing about loser? Have you gone crazy or something? Fucking weirdo."

"No I am just thinking how funny you are Kushida."

When I said that she turned around and looked at me strangely, when did I rolled up my sleeve revealing my second phone taped to my arm. Unlike the other phone, which was recording, this one was in a call with someone, when Kushida read the name on the phone she went completely pale instantly.

The contact I was talking to was none other than Sae Chabashira, as I turned the volume up and put it on speaker phone I started talking.

"Sensei did you record and listen to this conversation just like I paid you for?"

"Of course Alex-kun, I must say, I found the contents of what Kushida-san said very disturbing. Those are some serious crimes she just committed and admitted to if the authorities were notified she could even get time in prison. Since she is 16 in Japan that is the age of adulthood, she would be tried as an adult and if found guilty could get years in prison for multiple accounts of blackmail."

After she said that Kushida was kneeling on the ground completely shell shocked, even if I recorded it and released it she could try to talk her way out of it, but having it heard live by an uninvolved third party like a teacher as well as recorded would making proving her guilty extremely easy. Even if I baited her into it I never committed a crime, the audio would also be allowed to be used in court.