The Little Thumb Prince 10

Start from the beginning

Derek stared at Bai Chen who was lying on the ground with his eyes tightly closed, so how could he even have the time to care about Francis coming toward him.

"Baby, baby." Derek called to Bai Chen, panicking. He used his abilities to constantly hit the thing that was trapping him, but no matter how he hit, the thing that covered him remained steady.

"Baby, you must be fine, baby." Derek's eyes gradually became misty, crystal tears fell from his eye, slid off his cheeks, and finally fell to the ground making a small splash as he called Bai Chen over and over again.

"Baby." Derek threw a fist on the ground angrily, with too much power, red snowflakes bloomed in the position where his fist and the ground intersected.

He opened his eyes in pain and looked at Bai Chen's direction, hating his incompetence, otherwise why would he need his baby to protect him like this.

"Your Majesty, I'm sorry." Francis said while looking at Derek with a pained expression, and then slowly raised the sword in his hand.

Behind him, Alia lying on the ground showed a triumphant expression.

The long sword slashed toward Derek's body, then Alia's triumphant expression froze instantly.

The moment the sword touched Derek, a white light emitted from Derek's body, then Francis was hit by the light, bouncing off the ground.

Derek knew nothing about all this, his gaze still focused on Bai Chen's tiny figure, his abilities accumulated from his body was getting ready to break through his confinement again.

Suddenly, Derek's eyes lit up.

When Bai Chen was swept to the ground by Francis's ability, fortunately, the system used it little remaining energy to help Bai Chen to offset the damage. Bai Chen was not hurt by Francis's ability, but he landed too quickly, so he was a little dizzy after being shaken, and seem a little hazy for a while.

When Bai Chen recovered and stood up, he saw Francis, who had just been shot flying, once again raising his sword and slashing towards Derek.

Bai Chen's face changed immediately.

Half a month ago, the system exchanged a super large energy weapon for Bai Chen, then it helped Bai Chen adapt to the special energy of Kaila Star, the energy accumulated by the system in the past few months, half were used all at once.

Because Bai Chen's original intention was to trap and protect Derek, thinking that Bai Chen could take care of Francis, he exchanged an energy shield from the system.

This energy shield can protect the people inside, but at the same time it also traps people inside, so it is of little value, and the attack that this energy shield can withstand is also limited, so the energy required for exchanging it was very cheap.

At this time, after Francis's attack on the energy shield, there were faint traces of cracks.

System: [Little master, use that quickly.]

Bai Chen nodded.

His little hand spread out, the next moment, a white giant cylinder over three meters long and two meters high appeared on Bai Chen's hand.

Bai Chen lifted the giant cylinder high and pointed it at Francis, who was about to attack Derek again.

"Launch!" Bai Chen's small red lips opened slightly, spitting out two words coldly.

As Bai Chen's words fell, a strong white light gushed out of the small hole of the giant cylinder facing Francis, and shot toward Francis.

Inside Bai Chen's body, the system that looked at all this, excitedly shouted: [The Universe Super Invincible, Thunderbolt Aurora Bomb! ]